Thread: Did Ephemeris... (MAJOR STORY SPOILERS)

…bring Ratchet and Clank to Magnus intentionally?

Now, in the intro, it does seem that it came to Igliak merely for the Z'Grute, additionally collecting Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, and Nefarious by mistake. But as you go through the whole story, it's revealed that Nevo Binklemeyer has been modifying and programming Ephemeris under command of Mr Dinkles/the Loki Master. It's also shown that he was scared to death of Mr Dinkles, and during the final boss fight he seems to have knowledge of the Loki in using the extractor. So you gotta wonder: did Nevo go behind Mr Dinkles's back to secretly program Ephemeris to find Ratchet and Clank so that they could come and defeat the Loki Master?

Ah! Smega, long time since you posted something now!

Whatever! i newer actually thinked on that but that might be true…

"one of galaxie's mysteries!" from up your arsenal… but then it was: One of nature's mysteries emojiemoji

Hmm, that's a very interesting question you put there! To be honest, I've never really wondered about that so I guess Binklemayer did take R&C to save Magnus from Mr. Dinkles (a.k.a. Loki Master) emoji

Deleted user

Or maybe, as Ratchet looks like a loki Ephemeris picked him up along with the rest of the bunch. But your theory is still preety good emoji

Deleted user

that might be the case we dont know why it came and took ratchet and the others away! and ratchet looks a bit like mr dinkles…