Thread: Ratchet and Clank: FFA Demo?

Would you like to see a demo version of Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault, discuss with each other about the topic. emoji

Yes, yes I would.

yeah… i would but then it should come before the game is released. because i'm gonna preorder it annyway so if the demo is coming after the release date i won't care about it! Like all 4 one… but i got the beta for a4o though….

Although I would quite like to see a demo of this game, given that it's going to be a 'smaller game', like QFB was, there probably won't be a demo for it…

Altough I would like to see a demo, if it is as short as QFB was, the demo could spoil a lot of the fun

True

Altough I would like to see a demo, if it is as short as QFB was, the demo could spoil a lot of the fun

Very good point!
I rather wait to get my hands on the full game or maybe find a demo disc. I don't have PSN so if there was a demo, I wouldn't be able to play it anyway.

Deleted user

No i would like to see a demo since its said its going to be a short game it would ruin all the fun emoji

Deleted user

I agree,the demo would've ruined everything,the game as far too short.

I agree,the demo would've ruined everything,the game as far too short.

Well, this topic is pretty old - there is a demo of FFA (including Markazia map both for campaing and multiplayer) released along with the full game back in 2012.