Thread: On disc or PSN?

Many of you know that Full Frontal Assault will be a PSN exclusive, only Q-Force will get an on disk version as well. But as a collector I prefer to have physical games or else I just don't buy them. Lucky for me I live in Europe. But not everyone here does. What do you guys think, should Full Frontal Assault also be available on disk or are you going to buy it on PSN anyway?

I will buy it from PSN anyway, but a disc version would be nice here in Canada.

Geinea Lombax: I want it on disc. There's no way in heck I will ever get it in PSN. I live here in the U.S. and although I'm thrilled, I already know I wont get it even with my mom's help. I suck at those things so bad that its not even funny. Like come on, why do other countries get it normal but in the U.S its freaking downloadable? Its not like the series is made in another part of the world. I never got Quest 4 Booty for that reason (though I'm sort of glad). Its unfair!

I live in the U.S and I am a major collector of Ratchet and Clank so I bought the disk version of Quest For Booty from the U.K online and it showed up as the U.K version (Quest for Booty) on the XMB but when I started it, it showed up as the American version (Future: Quest for Booty) so I might just get the disk from the U.K again and it will be the exact same and I get to have a disk version. emoji

I'd buy it on disc for sure! Lucky that I live in NZ where you can get a hard copy of all games!

Well, I'm a bit off topic but seriously, Disc or disk?

On disc of course. I would buy a physical copy of A4O soundtrack too, but they released it only on PSN.

well,I prefer disk rather than PSN,the disk is ready when you want,you have to wait an hour or so for the download,and also,disks are faster and sometimes have more features and/or extras/bonuses

however,each option has it's own benefits,if you download from PSN,you can redownload if something goes wrong with your PS3,instead of having to buy it again if you you broke the CD

however,each option has it's own benefits,if you download from PSN,you can redownload if something goes wrong with your PS3,instead of having to buy it again if you you broke the CD

Yeah, there's actually one game I'd like to see on PSN, R&C: ToD. That's because my PS3 BROKE THE DISC while I was playing that game! Fortunatly, I later bought the used copy of the disc and was able to complete the game. But while beating game again in Challenge Mode… IT HAPPEND AGAING! Fortunatly, that never happend with any other game.

Yeah, there's actually one game I'd like to see on PSN, R&C: ToD. That's because my PS3 BROKE THE DISC while I was playing that game! Fortunatly, I later bought the used copy of the disc and was able to complete the game. But while beating game again in Challenge Mode… IT HAPPEND AGAING! Fortunatly, that never happend with any other game.

You should check your PS3…

well normally i can buy both but i will say disc… i got QFB on psn but that was because: I didn't care about ratchet and clank and wanted to try it… and i didn't know there was a disc version!

I once had something similar with my GameCube. Mario Party 5, always worked perfect until one day it said I had to check the manual out. I tried and tried and considered it as broken.
But when I tried again later, it worked just fine (still does). Maybe you should try it again sometime with the same disc as before emoji

Untill now I've had every R&C on a disk, from PSN it just doesn't give the same feeling…

Definately disc, at least I'm not alone in preferring to buy physical copies of stuffemoji

btw. discs are cds, dvds etc and disks are hard drives, floppy disks or flash drives

Definately disc, at least I'm not alone in preferring to buy physical copies of stuffemoji

btw. discs are cds, dvds etc and disks are hard drives, floppy disks or flash drives

good point.. it could be easier to say blu-ray or psn…