Thread: A Lost Friend (Fan Fic Continued)

Since nobody validated my Fan-Fic for more than a week,i\'m just going to post it here (Until they validate it at least)
THIS IS CONTINUED…
————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Tic. Toc.
Ratchet is waiting patiently.
Hearing nothing but the sounds of drills spinning,sparks flashing,currents flowing, and metal bashing.
But Ratchet sits there patiently,with his elbows on his lap,his head bowing down to his hands,holding his head in place.
Then,he whispers in an oh so desperate voice "this can't be happening…"

All of the sudden,he hears foot steps,the mechanic is walking at fast pace.
The door slides open.
Ratchet slowly raises his head and looks at the mechanic "So,is he ok?" he said in a frightened voice.
The mechanic looked away.
"I'm afraid…" Ratchet's eyes widen as water beggins to form. "Clank couldn't make it"
Ratchet's first tear runs down from his right eye to his right cheek.
The mechanic continues.
"His AI Chip was broken,the PV-X32 circuit boards were burned,and most importantly,the Uranium leaked. There is no way we can fix him."
The mechanic leaves with shame and guilt,running through the door,making high pitched sobs.

Ratchet is having the flashbacks.
From when he first meet Clank.
Ratchet sits there crying and sobbing.
After 2 minutes,he slowly stood up.
But this time,he was angry,Ratchet wasn't thinking about the mechanic,not even Clank,no.
He was thinking about the Bomber,the killer,he wanted revenge.
And so he made a quick snarl then growled and said "I'll find you,oh I'll find you,you son of a b*tch,and I'll kill you"
Ratchet raised his fist,looked up at the ceiling and yelled "I PROMISE! I WILL AVENGE YOU CLANK!"

And so Ratchet made a promise.
He will find the Clank's killer, and get his revenge.
And he won't let anything stand in his way.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Tell What you think! emoji

I like it!

To be honest, I'm not really big into Fan Fiction, but this really isn't that bad. But I don't think Clank would be worked on by a doctor, probably more likely a mechanic or robotics engineer or something. Just a thought.

Epic! lol I've read it before anyway emoji

To be honest, I'm not really big into Fan Fiction, but this really isn't that bad. But I don't think Clank would be worked on by a doctor, probably more likely a mechanic or robotics engineer or something. Just a thought.

yeah,i thought that too! it's edited now,so NOW it makes sense

Geinea Lombax: Epic! No other words to describe it. Well done.

nice glitch never stop amazin me

Thanks! emoji

Thanks to all of you,you give me confidence to keep going! emoji

( also,if you can this to the original Fan-Fic Page,that'll make me very happy :oui: )

Wow…just…wow. That was beautifulemoji. The story works too. The thing is thoughemoji…CLANK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!emoji

The thing is thoughemoji…CLANK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!emoji

yes,it happened,a depressing story,but keep reading the chapters,follow the fiction,because you forgetting that Ratchet must search for the killer emoji

I agree with all of this! Simply amazing!emojiemojiemojiemojiemoji