Thread: Show us your Ratchet and Clank Collection

Deleted user

Hello My is French . emoji

I've only got:
The first one
Quest for Booty
A Crack in Time
All4One

But I might get the HD Trilogy for my birthday.

SRJSFangirlPL, you are definitely a dumbass!
I said this is what I got today. Let me translate for you…
This is what I bought today. And I new to the R&C franchise… everybody here knows that… except you. Grow up and respect!

QFT.

lolz! emoji

lolz! emoji

What's SO funny????emoji

I know I'm not a mod, but please stay friendly to each other and don't make this forum into a verbal battleground like most (however non-R&C) fansites' forums.

Mine is here:
User image
(click for larger picture)

- Ratchet & Clank
- Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Gladiator
- Ratchet & Clank (Future): Tools of Destruction (both EU and NA)
- Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty
- Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (both normal and CE)
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (only SE)
- R&C comics (all-issues-in-one edition)

I'm thinking of importing the R&C collection from the US since it has got neater cover, and I haven't bought it from here yet.

I got some new stuff from this holiday in France:

User image

On R&C side:
Platinum Ratchet & Clank: Opération Destruction
Platinum Ratchet & Clank: La Taile, Ca Combte
A Crack in Time pluches Ratchet and Clank

Also found this, you know any background, David?
I couldn't find anything on the internets. It's a really cool item tho, it's standing in front of my PS3 now. I payed 25,- euros. Let's see if that was a good or bad deal :P

User image

Deleted user
I got some new stuff from this holiday in France:

User image

On R&C side:
Platinum Ratchet & Clank: Opération Destruction
Platinum Ratchet & Clank: La Taile, Ca Combte
A Crack in Time pluches Ratchet and Clank

Also found this, you know any background, David?
I couldn't find anything on the internets. It's a really cool item tho, it's standing in front of my PS3 now. I payed 25,- euros. Let's see if that was a good or bad deal :P

User image

I'm so f*cking jealous. What come to my face from your pic is just what I want emoji Cousin Y U NO SEND ME MORE COMICS?

Great loot you gathered in France. Which town did you go to? I've been looking around for those CiT plushies, but it is hard to find them (read: nowhere in Belgium).

Thnx guys!
I was in Chateauneuf du Pape (in the week of 'Fete de Frason' if you heard about it)
I the R&C pluches in a MicroMania, inside one of those Carrefours. They had a lot of 'em. €7,99 a piece.emoji

User image

What's that thing with the R&C3 logo on it?

That's my prideemoji
User image

Yup, this 16 year old has Ratchet and Clank in her room ^^

If only I had that much of a Ratchet and Clank connection!

That's my prideemoji
User image

Yup, this 16 year old has Ratchet and Clank in her room ^^

Whoa! What a big statue! Where did you get it?

There is this Dutch site where can sell anything you want. From DVD's and games to houses and cars. It's like eBay. Not long ago there was this guy 'ik' who put this statue and the one from Jak II on it. I thought that, just like the Lara Croft and Sonic statues, the price would be way outta line. You could only place a bid, so there was no minimal price. Then one evening I saw that he had change 'Make an offer' into €350,-. That 650 euros less then I thought. So I saved the money and picket it up after a 3 hour drive.
The reason that he had so sell 'em, was because he and his wife (I guess) had to change the gameroom into a 'babyroom' ^^

There is this Dutch site where can sell anything you want. From DVD's and games to houses and cars. It's like eBay. Not long ago there was this guy 'ik' who put this statue and the one from Jak II on it. I thought that, just like the Lara Croft and Sonic statues, the price would be way outta line. You could only place a bid, so there was no minimal price. Then one evening I saw that he had change 'Make an offer' into €350,-. That 650 euros less then I thought. So I saved the money and picket it up after a 3 hour drive.
The reason that he had so sell 'em, was because he and his wife (I guess) had to change the gameroom into a 'babyroom' ^^

How that side's called?