Thread: Show us your Ratchet and Clank Collection

Yeah, new stuff!

User image

Yeah, new stuff!

User image

Awesome stuff! I also want the stuff…ut the price is to high for me, gonna wait a year. You also posted this on IG heh? :oui: And i also want to buy the Ratchet & Clank Plushs ( ACiT & A4O), but it is 60 EUR, i found it on Nedgame.nl. It is 26 for the both A4O's and 40 for the ACiT's, wher did you buy them?

The items on the photo idd come from Nedgame. I found the ACiT ones last year in France and the A4O Ratchet in Amsterdam. I got a job as a receptionist and decided so safe for a Vita. And I thought I might as well get the Clank pluchy en PS pre-order earpieces too!

I almost have all of the strategy guides finally, just need one more for the collection and that's the one for Ratchet & Clank 1, but the problem is, I can't get it in very good condition for less than 60-100 dollars, so it's really hard to find/claim, but I was able to get the guide for Ratchet: Deadlocked brand new still in the plastic for around $10 on amazon, which is where I found the first Ratchet & Clank strategy guide which I could get used, but I want something that is in fairly good condition, not something that has drool stains or torn pages or anything like that. As for everything else in my collection, I've got 2 posters and 2 action figures, plus 9 out of 11 games and one game I won't ever be able to play again is Size Matters, I could still buy it, but I wouldn't be able to play it, and Secret Agent Clank which I can play on my Vita. I also have all the comics, so to finish my collection, I would need the rest of the games, the rest of the action figures, posters, t-shirts, strategy guides, and all the other miscellaneous items listed on the RatchetMerch website in another thread. Unfortunately, it will cost me way more than I could ever afford, especially with the bad economy.

I almost have all of the strategy guides finally, just need one more for the collection and that's the one for Ratchet & Clank 1, but the problem is, I can't get it in very good condition for less than 60-100 dollars, so it's really hard to find/claim, but I was able to get the guide for Ratchet: Deadlocked brand new still in the plastic for around $10 on amazon, which is where I found the first Ratchet & Clank strategy guide which I could get used, but I want something that is in fairly good condition, not something that has drool stains or torn pages or anything like that. As for everything else in my collection, I've got 2 posters and 2 action figures, plus 9 out of 11 games and one game I won't ever be able to play again is Size Matters, I could still buy it, but I wouldn't be able to play it, and Secret Agent Clank which I can play on my Vita. I also have all the comics, so to finish my collection, I would need the rest of the games, the rest of the action figures, posters, t-shirts, strategy guides, and all the other miscellaneous items listed on the RatchetMerch website in another thread. Unfortunately, it will cost me way more than I could ever afford, especially with the bad economy.

Cool collection! I also want the guides, but they are to much money for me emoji
And i also want the mangas… And RatchetMerch is my site emoji

I have one guide from Ratchet 3 that I found at a convention. €3,- emoji

I wanna have all the other guides, but I prefer 3D'ish stuff over flat things.

I have one guide from Ratchet 3 that I found at a convention. €3,- emoji.

You so lucky!

i'm searching for the Ratchet & Clank mangas.
I'm already searching for a verry long time, but i can't find it…
Here is a liste from everything i want:

Ratchet & Clank: Gagaga! Legend brink of galaxy (Manga)
Ratchet & Clank 2: Gag galaxy exploding! (Manga)
The Game Guides
Secret Agent Clank Figure
Minimates
Magnetic clank figure
Carbonox Statue
Press Kits
Vinyl Figures
T-shirts & Clothes
And all the stuff on this site: http://ratchetmerch.weebly.com/other.html

So if anyone can help me, please contact me! Thanks emoji

The stuff you're looking for is REALLY rare. From non-games I'm only owner of three ACiT plushies (one big and one small Clank and small Ratchet), but I remember carnbox statue was a gift for Insomniac employees. It was avaible on eBay once, but I was sold for some big money. As for manga, you should check eBay or Amazon, or some Japaneese internet store sailing worldwide.

I really want this poster, and put it on my wall! Isn't it amazing?!
User image

Me, I have :
-All Ratchet&Clank's games on PS2, PSP and PS3;
-R&C's Plush;
-Ratchet and Clank's action figure.

All R&C's products are here! emoji

And YES! That poster is really amazing! ^^

After some request I'm now releasing a new 'long tour' of my collection. Meaning that this version shows my collection in greater detail. So for those who would like to see, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo9cJRGOaEA

Me, I have :
-All Ratchet&Clank's games on PS2, PSP and PS3;
-R&C's Plush;
-Ratchet and Clank's action figure.

All R&C's products are here! emoji

And YES! That poster is really amazing! ^^

Not everything is on that site, it's just a collection from that guy, this is a site i made with (almost) all R&C merchandise: www.ratchetmerch.weebly.com

well I was trying to post a pic of my Ratchet and Clank Vinyl toys I won at an auction at an Insomniac community day, I also wanted to post a pic of my concept art sketch print lithos that Insomniac raffled at another community even, but I dont know how lol