Thread: Praetorian Omniwrench

I hope the Praetorian omniwrench is in this game and all the other upcoming games. I think it would be refreshing to have 2 melee weapons to choose from.
They could give the electricity as a secundary fire that requires ammo and the melee aspect doesn't use ammo. I just really like the concept of the praetorian omniwrench.

Whenever I play ACiT and I unlock the wrench replacement cheat, Azimuth's wrench is the only one I use. Looks great too.
I agree it would be nice to be able to use/unlock the praetorian-wrench that had a electric strike as a secondary fire. Wouldn't know about how to get the suggestion to IG tho.

Deleted user

Well, I would like a free DLC wich would come with Ratchet from the comic. So it's basically Ratchet's orange armor (don't know the name) and the wrench that Azimuth uses but as a weapon, I think it would fit better and then it would work as a wrench if you ran out of ammo.

Whenever I play ACiT and I unlock the wrench replacement cheat, Azimuth's wrench is the only one I use. Looks great too.
I agree it would be nice to be able to use/unlock the praetorian-wrench that had a electric strike as a secondary fire. Wouldn't know about how to get the suggestion to IG tho.

Or his own set of praetorian armor would be awesome aswell. Brings a refreshment in armors because I'm kind of sick of all the same holo flux armors etc.

Deleted user

Yeah that would be soo epic that wrench is epic

Deleted user

Yeah the dual wrench from a crack in time was epic,pity it couldnt shoot electricity

I always used the Praetorian Omniwrench with the Azimuth skin emoji

Deleted user

Same here xD

Deleted user

Too bad he has little to no face expressions.

True, but the nefarious skin has even less expression. It's only a skin after all, but I would have thought it relatively easy to map expressions on the azimuth skin. He and ratchet have similar faces

I know right? That makes it a bit stupid.. At least it's better than the Dan Johnson skin, which has no Facial Expression at all!