Thread: Ratchet & Clank Movie?

Deleted user

A Ratchet and clank movie? now that my good friend would be (censored) amazing emoji

If there is a R&C movie in the near future, It would be amazing! emoji

Deleted user

Yeah emoji but they'll have to put in skrunch if it does come out emoji

Deleted user

What I say is: The movie better be an animated version of the comics.

It could also have the Cinematics from previous R&C games

Deleted user

It could also have the Cinematics from previous R&C games

I don't think a 3D video-game based movie would be that good. I would prefer something like The SpongeBob Movie.

I don't think a 3D video-game based movie would be that good. I would prefer something like The SpongeBob Movie.

I think Ratchet and Jak need 3D movies, while Sly should be made in 2D.

It's just that a 3D version would look better in my opinion…

Deleted user
It's just that a 3D version would look better in my opinion…

I just think the combat would look a bit awkward outside of 3D games or 2D animations.

Deleted user

Well i think a ratchet and clank game is fun to watch and play,however just watching it might be a bit boring but still id watch it emoji

There should be a revamped movie of Ratchet Deadlocked!

Well i think a ratchet and clank game is fun to watch and play,however just watching it might be a bit boring but still id watch it emoji

Ratchet & Clank games have great plot and characters! Watching them all on a big screen… Oh man! emoji Now I can't wait for it! I just hope It's real emoji Well, now we've just got to wait for official information from SONY and Insomniacs.

Ratchet & Clank games have great plot and characters! Watching them all on a big screen… Oh man! emoji Now I can't wait for it! I just hope It's real emoji Well, now we've just got to wait for official information from SONY and Insomniacs.

I hope it doesn't take 'em two years to confirm the whole thing! emoji