Thread: Legality Issues

Is the OST on this website legal to download or was it pirated?

Is the OST on this website legal to download or was it pirated?

Well, all soundtracks avaible here, are ripped from the games, wich means, that they are using their content (piracy). But actually, SONY and Insomniacs (owners of the games) know about this website, and not so long ago, they have blocked Full Frontal Assault Beta Soundtrack, but have never blocked any other game's music on Ratchet Galaxy (and those are here for a LONG time). In my opinion, if you own the game, you own the soundtrack included in it, and got a right to download it.

I bought, lost, but bought this game, so does that entitle me fully for having this soundtrack right now off this website?

I would think that since you didn't sell the game on, it would still count as legally owning that copy of the game, even if you don't know where that copy is.

To be honest, as Sony and IG know about the site and the soundtracks posted here, I don't think there's much of a legality issue. Unless you plan to download the soundtrack and sell it on emoji

Deleted user

I'd say Insomniac don't mind RG using the Soundtracks as they know the fansite well and they probably consider it the official fansite too.