Thread: Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time trophy problems

Hi can anyone tell me if they have had problems with some of the trophies on Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time, I have repeatedly compleated the game on hard and it still has not gave me the trophy for doing this.

Caan anyone help.

Ratchetlombax57

Hi can anyone tell me if they have had problems with some of the trophies on Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time, I have repeatedly compleated the game on hard and it still has not gave me the trophy for doing this.

Caan anyone help.

Ratchetlombax57

Well, you could not have earned a trophy, if you changed the level difficulity. For example: You open the difficulity select screen, and accidently select casual. You cannot go back, cause the opening cutscene starts. As soon as you get control over Clank, you pause the game and change difficulity to hard. But it's too late - to earn a trophy for completing a game with some difficulity level, you can't change it during the game. But if you didn't change it, then I don't know what's going on emoji

P.S.
The trophy I have problem with is "My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot", but it's just because it's hard to earn even without a glich emoji

I have looked on my trophy list and it says that I have not yet earned it, even after I have done the game about 12 times on hard.

In hardcore or hard?
I belive you get a trophy when you complete it in hardcore, not hard…

I have done both repeatedly and it hasn't have me the trophy yet, I might email insomniac or Sony and ask the. What's goin on

Deleted user

Did you do a New Game or did it on Challenge Mode?

i have done it in both modes, new game and challange mode but it hasn't gave me it.

Deleted user

Hmm maybe it's a ghlitch?

i have done some research online and it said that other people have had this problem as well but i is not with this trophy, they have had problems with 'My Blaster Runs Really Really Hot' trophy

Deleted user

I hope you find out what's stopping you from getting the trophy,i'll see if i can find anything to help emoji

Caan anyone help.

Ratchetlombax57

Well, you could not have earned a trophy, if you changed the level difficulity. For example: You open the difficulity select screen, and accidently select casual. You cannot go back, cause the opening cutscene starts. As soon as you get control over Clank, you pause the game and change difficulity to hard. But it's too late - to earn a trophy for completing a game with some difficulity level, you can't change it during the game. But if you didn't change it, then I don't know what's going on emoji

P.S.
The trophy I have problem with is "My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot", but it's just because it's hard to earn even without a glich emoji

Lol when I first got 100% in ACiT,the My Blaster runs really really hot Trophy was the hardest for me,when I got it for the first time my brother had to calm me down because I was having a fit :P.