Thread: I GUESSED THE MAIN VILLIAN FOR FFA/QF

User image

I kind of guessed the Main villain for FFA/QF

I kind of guessed the Main villain for FFA/QF

emojihow did you know his name even though it wasn't said what his name was?

OOOOOOHHH very clever emoji, it does sound like the name for a nerd, did you know the voice actor for Stuart Zurgo did the voice for Billy from The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy?

Heh, i realized it about five seconds before Zurgo took off his helmet emoji

Deleted user

Lol you are both physic.

OOOOOOHHH very clever emoji, it does sound like the name for a nerd, did you know the voice actor for Stuart Zurgo did the voice for Billy from The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy?

Ah ok , i don't know that the voice actor for Zurgo was in The Grim Adventures emoji

He's Richard Horvitz. One of my favorite male voice actors, I know him from Invader Zim. But he also did several other voices in the R&C series. emoji

He's Richard Horvitz. One of my favorite male voice actors, I know him from Invader Zim. But he also did several other voices in the R&C series. emoji

Ah ok , he's Richard Horvitz .
What voices of characters did Richard Horvitz in the R&C series except Zurgo in Full Frontal Assault ?

What voices of characters did Richard Horvitz in the R&C series except Zurgo in Full Frontal Assault ?

I know he did the Zoni and Terahnoid voices.

I know he did the Zoni and Terahnoid voices.

Ok , Thanks Kubak12 emoji

Yeah, he does these:

Zurgo (FFA)
Nevo Dinklemeyer (A4O)
Pollyx (ACiT)
Zoni (Future series)

Fun fact. He also does Kaos in Skylanders, some soldiers in Metal Gear Solid 4, Orthopox in Destroy All Humans, Spyke in Ape Escape, Raz in Psychonauts and the Alpha 5 from the Power Rangers. emoji

Yeah, he does these:

Zurgo (FFA)
Nevo Dinklemeyer (A4O)
Pollyx (ACiT)
Zoni (Future series)

Fun fact. He also does Kaos in Skylanders, some soldiers in Metal Gear Solid 4, Orthopox in Destroy All Humans, Spyke in Ape Escape, Raz in Psychonauts and the Alpha 5 from the Power Rangers. emoji

he appears in a lot of games emoji
furthermore , he also does kaos in Skylanders and Nevo in All A One emoji
i remember now emoji
he's famous emoji