Thread: Just a chat

My cousin plays a lot of online CoD. I just played with him because I didn't have anything better to do… he also gave me the earpiece btw. ''Are you hot?'' says this maybe 8 year old kid.

When it comes to the game.. I got bored, so bored. I just lay around in the bushes playing hide and look around. I crawled on the ground for minutes and people didn't see me. I guess they though I was dead.
I'm not into FPS (except for Metroid Prime and GoldenEye64), but I wanna try Resistance and Fuse to see if it really wasn't just the games I picked to play. Which so far are CoD, Battlefield and Time Splitters. Yer so locked up in a character and always limited to your view. I wanna see who I play as and don't sort of like… play like me.

Deleted user

Isn't Fuse a 3rd person shooter? Anywho, I'd also recommend Perfect Dark, Portal and Left 4 Dead if you're trying to get into the FPS genre (I'd add TF2, but the cel-shading could give you the wrong idea about other FPS games).

Isn't Fuse a 3rd person shooter? Anywho, I'd also recommend Perfect Dark, Portal and Left 4 Dead if you're trying to get into the FPS genre (I'd add TF2, but the cel-shading could give you the wrong idea about other FPS games).

It is? Yeahhhh!

Perfect Dark is on my list also. The N64 version, not the Xbox remake. But I think you ment the N64 anyway emoji

I like Metroid because… well, I love Metroid. But also because it isn't based around the gore and shooting stuff. Since Fuse and Resistance are made by Insomniac I have faith in them. But Left 4 Dead is more like this horror shooter right? You have to know I'm that girls that turned her PS2 off screaming during Resi: Code Veronica X. emoji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGUMM4mn20

I recommend you try resistance, I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign. Its one of the few FPS' I really play. Plus the multiplayer co-op campaign in Resistance 2 is awesome.

Wasn't so keep on competative multiplayer. Some people were too good and the opposing team was always made of top level guys whilst my team was all newbies (me included emoji )

Okayz. I was a Resistance 1 too at the flea for €7,50. Which is too much because I can get it for that price at my local Game Mania. At least I should be able, of all the Game Mania's in Holland the one in Leeuwarden has to high up their prices to eBay. Like on the website it says: Mario Golf NGC - €6,98. But in Leeuwarden they ask €19,98. -.-
So I hope Resistance is €4,98 like the website says and no suddenly €9,98emoji