Thread: Ratchet Merch (Website)

Today's changes:

Last Site Edit: (22 August 2013) - (Today is GamesCom!)

'All4One T-Shirt Blue' added to 'Clothes'
'All4One T-Shirt' changed to 'All4One T-Shirt Black' on 'Clothes'

—————————————————————————————

I also want to put this on the site, but i don't know if it was a prototype or a official plush, because they are not like the others.

The different plush:
User image User image

The normal plush:
User image User image

I think they are the prototypes - I own the plushies, but I've never seen the first two.

Prototypes, yeah. They're missing a lot of details that the final products have. Its possible these don't even exist anymore.

They just used the wrong image. Maybe it was used back in the day for pre-order and they never bothered to change it.

They just used the wrong image. Maybe it was used back in the day for pre-order and they never bothered to change it.

Indeed, thats possible…

These prototypes are one of a kind. They either were exposed or Insomniac still has them. emoji

I also made 2 new sites: JakMerch & SlyMerch. The links are jakmerch.weebly.com and slymerch.weebly.com . They are not ready, cause i just started them. I can't edit them now because i'm in France…

It's good your expanding your idea to other series. By the way, I think you should update your site with the newest cover of Into the Nexus.

It's good your expanding your idea to other series. By the way, I think you should update your site with the newest cover of Into the Nexus.

Good idea! I do it,as soon as i can!

It's a custom painted figure that someone has modified. It's just the promotional Secret Agent Clank figurine but with his tuxedo painted over in gold and his eyes painted in red to look like Klunk.
Not official in any way, so you were right :oui:

I also have some pictures of the Japanese Mitsubishi pencil case that was made to promote Deadlocked:

http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001003E1377595325951489

The Clank figure is also worthless now.

It clearly says custom figure, wich means it's not official. It's just Clank figure turned into Klunk. But I must say it's done very well.

It clearly says custom figure, wich means it's not official. It's just Clank figure turned into Klunk. But I must say it's done very well.

It is. But I think its a waste of a figure that is already kinda rare.