'Ratchet & Clank Birthday Stuff' added to 'Other'
'R&C: A4O T-Shirt' added to 'Clothes'
'Insomniac Games Merch' added to 'Other'
'R&C: GC Promo Thing' added to 'Other'
'R&C 2 Watergun - RARE' added to 'Other'
'About' part added to 'Home'
'R&C: SM PSP GO Pack' added to 'Bundles'

3: Added: about part! Read it here:

Ratchet & Clank Merch is made by Gerben Steyaert. It started on 28 June 2013. I do my best to make the site complete, i search everywhere on the web for new stuff and things. If you know/found some other stuff or i made a mistake, please tell me, it means a lot to me! So, thanks to everyone for supporting this site! Special thanks to Ratchet Galaxy, the Insomniac Games Forum, Erwin's Domain, The Ratchet & Clank Wiki & HeatherGrace! Heather is an amazing collector, she is a girl and she loves videogames, i like that! And Erwin was the person that made me start this site, cause he has so much merchandise! I started searching the IG forum for other stuff. I created an account on Ratchet Galaxy, and met some other awesome people, like RatchetRuler, Kubak12, filiptunik, HeatherGrace and all the others! Keep on watching, and sharing this site! So one last Thank You!

(If i mentoinded you, but you want that i delete your name, please tell me!)

4: My new banner!

User image

5: Some new images that i adeded to the site:

Indeed, this is a watergun?!
User image
User image
User image

And the site has almost 600 visitors!

I forgot the watergun. I wanted to show you that pic ages ago. I had the change to buy that one, but €250 is way more than what I think its worth.

I forgot the watergun. I wanted to show you that pic ages ago. I had the change to buy that one, but €250 is way more than what I think its worth.

It's really awesome, i want it! But €250???

They were a promotional give away at some convention… somewhere. Though actually they are just waterguns with Ratchet & Clank slapped on the both the box and gun.

They were a promotional give away at some convention… somewhere. Though actually they are just waterguns with Ratchet & Clank slapped on the both the box and gun.

True… But it's still cool!

Yeah… I thought about buying it, but I can't that I regret my discision not to.

Yeah… I thought about buying it, but I can't that I regret my discision not to.

I want a bigger collection, but i can't find anything on Ebay… I want the SAC figure and much other stuff emoji

No, I'm way too pour for that! I have my eyes on different things atm.

No, I'm way too pour for that! I have my eyes on different things atm.

Tell me what! emoji

Can no do. Brings bad luck. Another collector myth that has proved itself right once. I ain't gonna risk itemoji

Can no do. Brings bad luck. Another collector myth that has proved itself right once. I ain't gonna risk itemoji

Oh, i'm gonna tell you what i'm trying to get… This: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ratchet-Clank-Going-Commando-Promo-Boxer-Shorts-/151121051618?&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&maxbid=1%2C04&autorefresh=true & http://www.ebay.com/itm/RATCHET-AND-CLANK-FULL-FRONTAL-ASSAULT-TSHIRTINSOMNIAC-GAMES-/281165499449 U really hope that i get them! It ould mean a lot to me emoji