Thread: General Chat

Just found out Fifa 14 was released on PS2 as its last official title. That's pretty incredible, imo.

Haha, yes, indeed emoji

Might actually become a rare game in the future. Pick it up for €1 at GameStop next week.

Might actually become a rare game in the future. Pick it up for €1 at GameStop next week.

You are not the last starfox fan boi.. me two emoji

You are not the last starfox fan boi.. me two emoji

<3

I found the most random thing today. Many many years ago i went to a indoor playground simply translated to Big hollow tree with my best friend. Her mother bought a CD from there with all kinds of songs about the theme park itself. And today I was singing while cooking soup (confession of my life) and I remember the tune I used for it. There was a very disturbing song on that CD too about apples and applesous (google says that's translation). Pretty much a muder song, sjeesh. It was called the applesous-machine, this is a line I remeber clearly:

''And they cried in agony, when the knifes slowly started digging into them''

Pretty disturbing right? xD

Deleted user

Apple and murder…not something most people would expect to hear in the same sentence.emoji

Apple and murder…not something most people would expect to hear in the same sentence.emoji

I think its possible to kill someone with an apple.

emoji

emoji

Haha, I see what you did there!

emoji

Haha emoji

Good idea!

Just read the interview. It was great!