Thread: Anyone else that likes watching the credits?

Eat the credits? And "A Crack in Time" and "Into the Nexus" had interactive credits?

Another reason to stay and watch throught the credits is in case of a final cutscene after they are over. I fuss at some people when that turn the system off as soon as the credits pop up.

Eat the credits? And "A Crack in Time" and "Into the Nexus" had interactive credits?

Yup, Noby Noby Boy was a strange game. In A Crack in Time, if you moved either of the analog sticks, little paper cutouts would pop up, I think they were of Ratchet and Clank, and you can move them around. And with Into the Nexus, you could move Clank around in the background to avoid being eaten by Nethers for as long as you could.

Oh! While I watched the credits to "Into the Nexus" I was wondering why they had Clank repeating the same downward motion again, again, and again. Now I know. I'm definitely going to try out both of them when I replay the games next summer. I hope I'll remember.

Funny you used the word 'Bittersweet'. Thats the name of another awesome credits song from Twilight 5 by Ellie Goulding. Always cheers me up ^^

Funny you used the word 'Bittersweet'. Thats the name of another awesome credits song from Twilight 5 by Ellie Goulding. Always cheers me up ^^

I wonder if the song is appropriate for the ending of a saga.

Pretty much a sum up of Bella and Edward in the first few books/movies. I liked it, best credits theme in the Saga imo. emoji

Pretty much a sum up of Bella and Edward in the first few books/movies. I liked it, best credits theme in the Saga imo. emoji

That's probably why I didn't think so, because I never read the books. And I'm use to thinking of a song similar to that being the ending song for the "episode" before the last one.
Unlike Star Wars since each credit roll starts off with the same song. But hey, it's John Williams!
Also, it makes me so happy to hear that someone pays attention to lyrics!