Thread: Really Random thread

Haha, I was actually thinking of going to this movie this weekend. I'm nothing like that, I'm going only to see some action, explosions and hopefully some good CG. Not a Marvel fan, nor a DC one. I'll keep an eye out for obsessed fans to see if they act accordingly to the 5 stages in the video, and count them, just for fun… emoji

There must be one marvel or DC film or series you likeemoji

There must be one marvel or DC film or series you likeemoji

I did't say I don't like them. I'm just not that interested in their universes and their fandom. The movies aren't bad, they're good and even blockbusters (which is normal considering the high budget that's put into making them). Therefore, quality movies, but that's all for me. Plus, I don't read comics either, never did and probably never will.

ok just asking

User image
My boss gave me a day off…so I did this emoji

This should be the next RYNO song.

Oooooh yeah emoji Btw, can't stop but think of "Madame Butterqwark" emoji "Here's the first verse of how I saved everyone…"

This should be the next RYNO song.

Oooooh yeah emoji Btw, can't stop but think of "Madame Butterqwark" emoji "Here's the first verse of how I saved everyone…"

You read my mind!….and changed your ava…emoji

I'm a little creeped out now…

You read my mind!….and changed your ava…emoji

Yeah, I didn't like the previous one, I think this suits me a little better emoji

I'm a little creeped out now…

By my ava? What's so creepy about it? It's just a villain from a movie that was most probably made with a little help of LSD… Back in the 60s.

It's just a villain from a movie that was most probably made with a little help of LSD… Back in the 60s.

I love you, Kubakemoji
What's it from exactly.. I kinda wanna look it up now.

I love you, Kubakemoji
What's it from exactly.. I kinda wanna look it up now.

Yellow Submarine emoji

its the chief off the yellow submarine( what Kubak told me)

its the chief off the yellow submarine( what Kubak told me)

No, it's a chief of the Blue Meanies emoji

So, this trippy shizzle then?

oh