That's a very Clank way to say that..

It appears this site no longer exists emoji

Ahhhhheeeheheehehheeee

Hehehehehehehe

Fixed that for you.

Honestly, I don't want to sound like a d***bag, but what's the point of Insomniac Moon when there's the official IG forum, which is essentially the same thing.

Hehehehehehehe

Fixed that for you.

Honestly, I don't want to sound like a d***bag, but what's the point of Insomniac Moon when there's the official IG forum, which is essentially the same thing.

After studying the fascinating "Clank Laugh" I have finally discovered and sophistically calculated that it is indeed Ahhhhheeeheheehehheeee

Hehehehehehehe

Fixed that for you.

After studying the fascinating "Clank Laugh" I have finally discovered and sophistically calculated that it is indeed Ahhhhheeeheheehehheeee

Oh, i thought it's "ahheeheeheehee"

Hehehehehehehe

Fixed that for you.

Oh, i thought it's "ahheeheeheehee"

Science thinks otherwise emoji