Thread: The Nebulox Armour...

What did you think of Ratchet's new armour in ItN?
Do you like it, do you dislike it or do you just not care?
User image

What did you think of Ratchet's new armour in ItN?
Do you like it, do you dislike it or do you just not care?
User image

Seeing as I got the pre-order bonus armour I just don't care :P

Well, that armour doesn't appear in cutscenes…

Still don't give a **** emoji

User image

User image

Lol dat face doe

I'll just ignore that pic… I pretty much like this armour. I think I liked all the armours in ItN except for the obvious last one emoji

It's okay I guess. I'm not really fond of this particular color palette. There's only a few people that look good in brown.

I agree with you, Heather.
I said this in the IG forums yesterday but I think that, due to lighting, the armour looks very good in the cutsccene where Ratchet and Clank are saved by Neftin.

I said this in the IG forums yesterday but I think that, due to lighting, the armour looks very good in the cutsccene where Ratchet and Clank are saved by Neftin.

Still not as sexy as the Pre-order armour though

The pre-order armour is nothing special.
It's just a recolour of the final armour in FFA, one that I didn't really like in the first place.

It's just a recolour of the final armour in FFA, one that I didn't really like in the first place.

Opinion is fact!

Opinion is fact!

Your opinion is fine until it offends mine.

I hated that pre-order armor. It hides Ratchet's face and doesn't protect you that much so, I deleted it. The nebulox armor reminds me of A Crack in Time's armor, because: when people think "A Crack in Time" they think of the bluish armor that pretty much covers his whole body (minus face, ears and tail). when people think "Into the Nexus" they think of the reddish armor that pretty much covers his whole body (minus face, ears and tail).

Opinion is fact!

Your opinion is fine until it offends mine.

Your opinion is fine until it offends mine. x2