Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

There's a movie board now, so why don't we use it emoji Let's talk about everything "Ratchet & Clank movie" here. I know, it's practically just continuation of the original movie thread, but… It's on the right board now, right? Right?

You still think Kevin Michael Richardson will make it into the movie?

User image

That would almost confirm Courtney Gears in the movie. As for other VAs, I still think Kevin Micheal Richardson will still voice Drek; this wouldnt be the first movie he starred in (Star Wars the Clone Wars as Jabba the Hutt). Ironically, JAT voiced obi-wan in the movie as well emoji

That would almost confirm Courtney Gears in the movie. As for other VAs, I still think Kevin Micheal Richardson will still voice Drek; this wouldnt be the first movie he starred in (Star Wars the Clone Wars as Jabba the Hutt). Ironically, JAT voiced obi-wan in the movie as well emoji

I know, but none of these actors classifies as a "star", even if they are technically 'starring' in a movie. As to Courtney Gears, I guess you're reffering to that TJ's tweet - it was a joke, there's still no evidence of her being in the movie. Besides, it's another character that (in my opinion) doesn't fit into this movie. Perhaps in the backgroud, but not as a character that affects the story.

Why didn't the mods just 'copy paste' the old threat?

I think Courtney Gears could fit into the Movie if she was Dr. Nefarious's girlfriend again.

I think Courtney Gears could fit into the Movie if she was Dr. Nefarious's girlfriend again.

But we still don't even know what role does Nefarious play. The main villain is Drek, so Neffy's most likely a minor character. My guess is he'll just appear at the end as a 'new threat' ("The Incredibles" ending). Putting Courtney as a more important character in a movie that probably doesn't even have that much of Nefarious wouldn't be a good move.

I'd at least hope Lawrence makes a return. It's not the same without him.

Oh, as to Lawrence it's around 90%. I mean, they're like Ying and Yang, Batman and Robin, they will never leave each… Oh yeah, A4O.

You still think Kevin Michael Richardson will make it into the movie?

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't they already confirm that at some point?
And if it turns out he's not voicing Drek, I refuse to see the movive I will be somewhat disappointed!

Oh, as to Lawrence it's around 90%. I mean, they're like Ying and Yang, Batman and Robin, they will never leave each… Oh yeah, A4O.

Robin wasnt in Beware the Batman emoji

Robin wasnt in Beware the Batman emoji

Because Beware The Batman was supposed to be set long before Bruce Wayne met Dick Grayson (the original Robin), and even then, throughout Batman lore, there have been five different Robin's, so one could argue that Batman and Robin do seperate quite a bit, but even after DG stopped being Robin, he still became Nightwing and maintained a very strong friendship with Batman, so in that respect they are still inseparable….

My point is that I go to far too much trouble to correct people on matters such as this and I need to stop obsessively correcting people over mere errors in the understanding of fictional characters…

Ok then. I'll only be dissapointed if Ratchet doesnt name Clank, regardless of his serial number.

Ok then. I'll only be dissapointed if Ratchet doesnt name Clank, regardless of his serial number.

Speaking of that:
B5429671 or XJ-0461?

I'd go with the latter. B52791 is a serial number, while XJ-0461 is a name.

I'd go with the latter. B52791 is a serial number, while XJ-0461 is a name.

Isn't there a chance XJ-0461 is a serial number too?
I mean, not even Orvus would name his son XJ-0461.