Thread: The Star Wars Thread

I wonder what other surprises are in store for April 17th? emoji

I'd like a new The Force Unleashed III Battlefront III trailer.

I'm a little bit scared about Battlefront 3, with EA and its DLCs, pre_order,etc… emoji

Yeah, that's why I 'don't do DLCs'. But there are bound to be 10 DLC skins, 10 DLC levels and 5 major DLC paks. All of them already finished as we speak of course.

I'd like a new The Force Unleashed III Battlefront III trailer.

Ah, I see what you did there emoji
I'm excited for that, and the new season of Star Wars Rebels. They'll be premiering the 1 hour special there, and with Ahsoka and Darth Vader as main characters, this is gonna be awesome!!!

I don't know if you have seen this amazing short film. emoji

Yep. That's where your avatar comes from.

This is still my favorite Star Wars short movie. All hail BioWare

I don't know if you have seen this amazing short film. emoji

I am a much better person for having seen that. emoji

:,)

That was literally the best thing ever!!!

Bookmark this!

Bookmark this!

So much stuff is happening this week: Star Wars 7, Star Wars the Clone Wars (tonite), Star Wars Battlefront, and Star Wars Rebels tomorrow! I can't wait to see the live stream!

Star Wars: Battlefront? Aw, yeah! Battlefront has always been my favourite Star Wars game.

I remember those times when I played Star Wars: Battlefront on PS2. I played as a Rebel trooper at Cloud City (Bespin, right?). The place with most firefights was one of the bridges, and while skirmishing there, there was always that one sniper shooting Rebels (and me) from far away. And when I see Vader coming and slain my allies, I knew I'm gonna be screwed. Plus, shooting and throwing grenades were useless! emoji