Thread: The Star Wars Thread

"Update" doesn't sound very offline to me. Better they'd save it for Battlefront IV II.

Admiral TrAAAAWn! Awesum!

I've got one teeny tiny complaint though, what's up with everyone's hair?! I'm not a fan.

I've got one teeny tiny complaint though, what's up with everyone's hair?! I'm not a fan.

That's my biggest (and only) complaint too: Dave Filoni said that everyone thought Ezra looked like Alladin, so he changed it, and then he said "oh, but now everyone hates this–you see, you just can't win!" Sabine's clashy color of "hair" is the result of her VA Tiya Sicara, who got to choose her own hair style. Now Sabine looks like an elderly social-justice mando :/
As for Battle Droids, Darth Maul, and the Bendu? This season's gonna be interesting!

speaking of thrown I also got to Jim Cummings the voice of thrawn and it was amazing to see a voice acting legend right before my eyesemoji

User image
So…despite totally getting his vision sliced out, he somehow still has pupils?

"oh, but now everyone hates this–you see, you just can't win!"

Haha, so true!

Sabine looks as though someone opened her texture maps in Photoshop, pressed ctrl+u, played with that a bit and then deleted the normal map. It's a big no-no for me. Luckely she's got a helmet!

User image

And a certain other man, blinded by a Lightsaber, still has his pupils too:

User image

speaking of thrown I also got to Jim Cummings the voice of thrawn and it was amazing to see a voice acting legend right before my eyesemoji

Awesome, the voice of Wreav is Thrawn!

User image

I was also going to say about Rahm Kota! I honestly thought he died after that duel. Turns out he survived. (Also, Kota means "city" in Indonesian. Did they rip off words from other langugages and make the characters' names based on them? We already got Kota and Kanan. Who else?)

Darth Vader is supposedly based after the Dutch word for 'father' (Which is vader). It was never confirmed though.

Also Admiral Ackbar. "Akbar" in Arabic means "big" or "great".

Yeah, imagine Luke or Leia saying "Mijn vader is Vader. Vader is mijn vader." Vaderception for you emoji.

Btw, Nederlands is een mooie taal (Dutch is a beautiful language). Weird grammar and pronunciations. emoji. (Might get a sore throat if I pronounce too many Dutch words that contain too many "g"s)

hey guys i was at the libary on monday and almost got to rent the first season of tebels and first three seasons of clone wars,but unfortunately i had to wait until the 17th of August to actually get all those so i just got the first season of rebels,funny story huhemoji

Enjoy them both! :oui: