Thread: The Star Wars Thread

What are your feelings on Ahsoka? Did you like her? Did you consider her non-canon? Do you hope she will return?
User image

The only one I really paid attention to was the Darth Bane reference. Cause the Darth Bane trilogy is sublime. 3 of the best books I ever read. Fun fact, they're from Mass Effect 1 and 2's lead writer: Drew Karpyshyn. ^^

User image

What are your feelings on Ahsoka? Did you like her? Did you consider her non-canon? Do you hope she will return?

I haven't seen that much of her, but what I've seen.. isn't really my kind of character. A childish female with nearly nealy no experience. I prefer the older and experienced Star Wars characters. emoji

User image

User image

Here, fetch!emoji
User image

I haven't seen that much of her, but what I've seen.. isn't really my kind of character. A childish female with nearly nealy no experience. I prefer the older and experienced Star Wars characters. emoji

Ah, that's where you are wrong: in season 4 and 5, Ahsoka matures so much, that she soon realizes that the Republic will fall, and that the jedi order is not for her. Her character was a bit snippy in season 1, but she didn't get that much screen time anyway…
User image

Like I said, I haven't seen a whole lot of Snips. These are my favorite characters though. emoji

'

Darth Zannah and Darth Bane
User image

Juno Eclipse
User image

Obi-Wan Kenobi
User image

Satele Shan
User image

Bastila Shan
User image

Galen 'Starkiller'Marek
User image

Larin Moxla
User image

"Moxia?" Oh, the irony…
It's sad to think that Starkiller has been replaced by the Inquister, but he's still cool.
User image
User image
User image

Inquisitor?
User image

Seriously though. Starkiller is canon to me. Disney's sweap-up was the dumbest thing to come from this deal. Yes, more dumb than them cancelling Star Wars 1313. The Old Republic was such a long time ago, why isn't it canon? Starkiller I get was a very powerful character. But I assume he does off grid with Juno, which makes sense. So non-canon? I don't think so Disney.

Moxla. A character from this book:

User image

The character in the picture is actually Shae Vizla, but I used her face when I read it. emoji

Vizla, ah, I see. I admit, I would've liked 1313, but I'm just glad they made Rebels to replace "Star Wars Detours." If you've seen even one trailer for it, you know it would've been worse than Rebels. emoji

It's as though it was based on Angry Birds Star Wards. It's a good thing that never saw the light of day. Still, Clone Wars and Rebels aren't really my thing. Think it's just the games and novels for me. emoji

It's as though it was based on Angry Birds Star Wars. It's a good thing that never saw the light of day. emoji

It felt like "Robot Chicken's" Star Wars for kids…

Except it doesn't really fit the Star Wars universe. ;P

Neither did. Those were just spoofs–and we could accept them as that. To be honest, I'm glad George Lucas doesn't work on Star Wars anymore. Have you seen his latest movie, strange magic? emoji

I haven't really followed his work besides Star Wars. I like BioWare's Star Wars, whatever George or Disney do with it… not so much. emoji

Looking forward to the new movie though. With nowadays new tech and toys.

It's predicted to be the most anticipated movie of the year. But I'm still hyped for Ratchet and Clank Movie more…if it ever comes…

It's predicted to be the most anticipated movie of the year. But I'm still hyped for Ratchet and Clank Movie more…if it ever comes…

I love Star Wars but… Age of Ultron…