Thread: The Star Wars Thread

More forces of Destiny, more Anakin, Han, and Yoda looking lame…

The link won't work. Maybe there's a mistake when you typed it?

Think he was linking to this.
Can't wait to see Jyn and Sabine together!

I just realized that the Temple dojo where Ahsoka and Yoda fight is from Rebels! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnkC5EIBAn8

Yep! They're doing some sweet cameos! Speaking of which, I'm currently reading Inferno Squad. The first few pages revealed that the TIE-Pilot you see (in cockpit) in A New Hope is, in fact, Iden Versio!

Yep! They're doing some sweet cameos! Speaking of which, I'm currently reading Inferno Squad. The first few pages revealed that the TIE-Pilot you see (in cockpit) in A New Hope is, in fact, Iden Versio!

The name Lux Bontari should appear in the book too. If anyone asks, he was Ahsoka's boyfriend in the Clone Wars–glad to hear he made it through the rebellion emoji

User image
And yes, that's Saw Gerrera with him.

Speaking of Inferno Squadron...

Arg, Iden is so cold and composed… I LOVE it! I've always vouched for the Empire and I'm glad we're put on their side once more.

And The Inferno Squad characters are such a fun bunch! I especially love Iden, of course. Janina Gavankar has delivered such an insane performance! Notice how she says "hope" in that scene… just sends chills down my spines.

During E3 you could already see it, but she LOVES doing this. Christie Golden (who wrote Inferno Squad) even thanked her for her involvement. Believe it or not, not many actors would be interested in a companion novel. So many book-to-movie actors don't even bother to read the novel it was based on!

That was hilarious: "GUYS I'm in a Star War…! And also, I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!!!"

User image
Star Wars Battlefront II's beta releases tomorrow! I'm going to clear my schedule and play it for the next 4 days! if you guys and gals want a quick review on whether or not this game is worth the purchase or pre-order, I can do that too emoji

Please do. I'm really hyped at this point and would like to know if it's worth the money.

The Beta is awesome! I have no regrets so far (there is a limit to how far you can progress though…just beta-things). Naboo is the real highlight with Clone vs Droids, but the Reboot trilogy has a forest level. It plays more like Battlefield 1 rather than battlefront 1, which is a plus. Knowing that there will be so many other cool planets to play when the final game releases, I can't recommend this game enough!
Oh, and there's a space-fighter game play too, but it's not really my thing emoji
If you do get the game, here's my suggestion: play as the heavy!

I think I'm more interested in playing as officer, but eh, let's see how things go after the release.

User image
Just spotted this stormtrooper in a Battlefront trailer…
User image
…could it be…?
User image
…yep, the jumptroopers from rebels!