Thread: The Star Wars Thread

Yes! Unexpected, but waaaaaay cool! I love Game of Thrones, I hope to see them do a darker take on Star Wars. Maybe a villian movie, I'd love to see that.

Wait! You know what I really want? This!
Between the end of the novel and the beginning of the game.

User image

It would definitely work as a live action movie!

User image
User image
A nice before and after of Kanan's new looK!

It'll take a while to get used to, but I like it!

So…have you seen the new Rebels episode yet…

I did…
One moment I can't stop snickering over Delusional Hera and the next my tablet slips from my numb fingers. But I can't help but think "no one is ever really gone".
And the second episode, well. Sabine's new armor is… pretty cool.

In lighter news; Do you want to hear Iden Versio sing?

Sweet. She always did remind me of Jennifer Lopez emoji

She's actually made a bunch of really good songs/covers! I like looking at a picture of Iden and then listen. emoji

All I can say for the next two episodes of Rebels is LISTEN CLOSELY!

Listen closely to what exactly? Jyn Erso, Maz Kanata, Rey, Obi-Wan, Kylo Ren…? Cause that was wicked!
And Ian McDiarmid, actual McDiarmid, for the Emperor!

Oh. And I do like my paradoxes.

Listen closely to what exactly? Jyn Erso, Maz Kanata, Rey, Obi-Wan, Kylo Ren…? Cause that was wicked!
And Ian McDiarmid, actual McDiarmid, for the Emperor!

Oh. And I do like my paradoxes.

Yep! This episode did something I never thought was possible, bring the Clone War's mortis gods (sam witwer voices the son btw)…
User image
Bring back AHSOKA via a portable flashback…
User image
Connect literally EVERY SINGLE Star Wars era together…
User image
…and bring back Ian McDiarmid as the emperor!
User image
That sith spell was also a thing in the clone wars too.
There's just one week left of Rebels, and three more episodes! I don't want it to end so soon!

Aah. I was wondering what medium that story came from.
It's sad that it is coming to a close soon though.

Aah. I was wondering what medium that story came from.
It's sad that it is coming to a close soon though.

Yeah, dave filoni explains why the events are so connected in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XGJd_g1zDA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyymBDBOcr0
And this video shows who everyone was in every era!

And rumors are already circling about a follow-up series. Something between ROtJ and Force Awakens maybe?

And rumors are already circling about a follow-up series. Something between ROtJ and Force Awakens maybe?

Unfortunately yes. I was hoping they would finish up the Clone Wars, but there's rumors that their new series is gong to be called "Star Wars: Resistance."

I'd really like to see some more EU take place in that era. There are so many years that are yet unexplored!
(To be fair, I've only read about 5 of the Disney canon novels so far. Haven't tried that something-something-Edge trilogy yet.)