Thread: The Star Wars Thread

Both? And they're working on that Disney-Neflix exclusive series too.
I think they're going to provide us with movies for a few years more. I don't really mind, because I don't feel they're simply 'milking' the franchise (yet), they're really adding something meaningful with their spin-offs and the new trilogy. Even their new series of books and games tell completely new, and significant, stories. Heck, post-Disney Inferno Squad and Lost Stars are two of my favorite Star Wars novels, 2nd only to Darth Bane and Force Unleashed.

Netflix? I literally just cancelled Netflix today! Oh well…

I literally just got Netflix!
But Disney is going to release their own "Netflix" somewhere in… 2020 I think it was?

Once it's all over I hope we can get another Star Wars Battlefront game but without EA and restore Pandemic to its old glory. Really, Disney should totally revoke EA's Star Wars license. They've gone too far with the whole microtransaction bullsh**

And about the Han Solo movie, I hope it gets good rating and sells well. If not, there's little chance we're gonna see a spin-off Obi Wan movie.

I really hope they're going to do something other than Battlefront, actually. EA is cancelling games left and right… I mean, I get it. Developing becomes more and more expensive, but they can't raise the price on their product. So they have to get their money back elsewhere, like DLC and microtransactions; one of the reasons so many single player games also have a multiplayer mode. But I don't see why they won't even try. Horzion: Zero Dawn proofs, once again, that single player games are still relevent…

I literally just got Netflix!
But Disney is going to release their own "Netflix" somewhere in… 2020 I think it was?

Well, at least now you can binge-watch the entire Clone Wars series in HD emoji

Last time I checked it wasn't on there? Just Rogue One.
But so far I've spent my time going through Orange is the New Black and Star Trek.emoji

Er… woa?

User image

Er… woa?

User image

Yup.
User image
How Star War Rebels Should Have Ended
The Rebels season finale was definitely not what we expected, but when you have the power to control time and space, should your story end in a better way? Find out how Ezra single-handedly solves every Star Wars problem out there!

So, you know that movie "Ready Player One?" Apparently Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra are in it!

So, you know that movie "Ready Player One?" Apparently Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra are in it!

Read the book, actually. One of my favourites.
I'm looking forward to seeing the film adaptation, though I wonder how much we're going to see of our current media era. Since the book's focus was on the '80s, but the film trailer shows Fallout, Overwatch and other modern things.

Read the book, actually. One of my favourites.
I'm looking forward to seeing the film adaptation, though I wonder how much we're going to see of our current media era. Since the book's focus was on the '80s, but the film trailer shows Fallout, Overwatch and other modern things.

I don't know, but there were mostly video game references like in Wreck-it-Ralph. Heck, maybe even Ratchet and Clank make there way into this movie! emoji

That would be cool!
I look forward to seeing it, but I think that, (because I really REALLY loved the book) I'm going in a little skeptical…
Most book-to-movie adaptations I do like, but we'll see.

Oh, btw, Tomb Raider '18 was sweeeeeet <3

That would be cool!
I look forward to seeing it, but I think that, (because I really REALLY loved the book) I'm going in a little skeptical…
Most book-to-movie adaptations I do like, but we'll see.

Oh, btw, Tomb Raider '18 was sweeeeeet <3

Another great video game movie, eh?
The only movie I've seen this year is "Darkest Hour" with Winston Churchill. Hoping to see Incredibles 2 and Han Solo movie soon emoji

Definitely!
It's like the game in an alternate universe. While some details were changed, they stayed (mostly) true to the bigger picture. Even copied some gameplay sections exactly!