Thread: Should Ratchet & Clank Be Open World?

Sorry if im too late for this but am i the only one who knows what kubak is sayin hes sayin that its not the best ratchet and clank game but its still goodemoji

Good enough, but pretty flawed in my opinion.

…but still great fun. Even though I'm not into the whole tower defence thing. Actually I only beat it once back in '12.

…but still great fun.

…in multiplayer. Campaing is a bit fun.

I never did multiplayer, just the campaign. So I can't judge on that

Get over with that PSN fobia - you're missing the only good thing best part of the game.

Get over with that PSN fobia - you're missing the only good thing best part of the game.

To be fair PSN does make a fair bit of stupid changes that you need to accept in order to play online.

User image
User image

I got over the SingStar icon already. As to PS Store… Well, I did prefer the older version.

They also changed the Playstation Network section to PSN, which looks very unprofessional in my opinion.

The online thing is just because I.. well, don't play online. I play games for their story and their single player experience. When I'm online I always think: d'yeah… I think I'd rather start over with the single player campaign. Just don't like playing online, you don't gain anything from it.

The online thing is just because I.. well, don't play online. I play games for their story and their single player experience. When I'm online I always think: d'yeah… I think I'd rather start over with the single player campaign. Just don't like playing online, you don't gain anything from it.

You get to have a good time with friends from all over the world.
And isn't that what gaming is all about? Having a good time?
If anything I'd say online gaming has captured the essence of, well, gaming better than any single player game in the last 7 years.

I like multiplayer with friends… In the same room. Otherwise.. Nah. The only game I enjoy playing online is Smash Brothers.

I like multiplayer with friends… In the same room. Otherwise.. Nah. The only game I enjoy playing online is Smash Brothers.

It's funny because Smash Bros has arguably the worst online in gaming.
And what's wrong with playing with us? We're all friends but it'd be really inconvenient to play in the same room emoji

Online multiplayer is also a great way to meet new people and show off your mad skills. Also, some games like Call of Duty Black Ops for example allow you to level up and earn bonus items like new weapons and such. So, it's totally worth it. I don't do much online gaming either, but when I do, I have fun, that is when someone else isn't making me do all the work and getting me killed causing us to lose the game. Had a bad experience on A4O once, setup an online game to get someone to help me out and they kept either throwing me off the edge with the Vac-U's, or committing suicide throughout the entire thing. Or I would join someone elses game in Duke Nukem Forever for another example and they would kick me out just because they wanted to make room for one of their friends instead of just changing the settings to invitation only. Other that those experiences, totally worth it. Also, sorry for the long post.

It's funny because Smash Bros has arguably the worst online in gaming.
And what's wrong with playing with us? We're all friends but it'd be really inconvenient to play in the same room emoji

Oh, don't make me feel bad about itemoji

I simply dom't have a lot of time to actually play games. And I prefer to play single player games whenever I can. As far as SSB goes, I never had any problems. Just some trolls that chose the Temple level only to spawn a sudden death. I always hated that.