Thread: Death battle!

I don't believe the delete icon works at all.

nah i tried it took me to a white screen well now that you know everything you can deside who wins the battle….

is this thred over before it started ? emoji

As Filip said, it's all about who can draw their ultimate weapon faster. Considering Jak has the ability to freeze time, I'd say he would be the clear winner.

As Filip said, it's all about who can draw their ultimate weapon faster. Considering Jak has the ability to freeze time, I'd say he would be the clear winner.

i thought that too but ask your self is ratchet effected by time in acit when you throw a time bomb ratchet does not slow down meaning time does not effect him and if time does effect him clank can hop of his back and use his staff to hit jaks supernova back at him

I worded it wrong.
Jak doesn't freeze time, he actually becomes super fast (the power is called Eco Reflexes, after all), it's just the way that the power is presented in the game that makes it seem like Jak freezes time.

But even then, Ratchet is immune to time bombs, he is not immune to every single time altering powers or gadgets.

I worded it wrong.
Jak doesn't freeze time, he actually becomes super fast (the power is called Eco Reflexes, after all), it's just the way that the power is presented in the game that makes it seem like Jak freezes time.

But even then, Ratchet is immune to time bombs, he is not immune to every single time altering powers or gadgets.

so ill count you for jak whats we annouce the winner ill explian how i will think the battle will go down hopefully more people will respond

if anone ever goes on this thred ….

Just a moment before Jak uses the Eco Reflexes, Ratchet could be lucky enough to throw a Groovitron, making Jak dancing and giving him some time to grab his weapon

Just a moment before Jak uses the Eco Reflexes, Ratchet could be lucky enough to throw a Groovitron, making Jak dancing and giving him some time to grab his weapon

yay more people are responding ill count you for ratchet then emoji

Actually, activating Eco Reflexes is significantly faster than activating the Groovitron by about half a second, which would be about 20 seconds for Jak using Eco Reflexes, more than enough time to whip out his weapon… or turn into Dark Jak, who is invulnerable.

Actually, activating Eco Reflexes is significantly faster than activating the Groovitron by about half a second, which would be about 20 seconds for Jak using Eco Reflexes, more than enough time to whip out his weapon… or turn into Dark Jak, who is invulnerable.

as i said ill tell why i think who would win when i annouce the winner but remember all of jaks eco modes have a time limit also there is a 5 seconed time peroid were jak is turing into a eco mode and using its power

Time limit?
Not really. Jak's Eco Powers deplenish when he attacks (or uses his shield).
Also, if Jak takes 5 seconds to transform then Ratchet better take 10 seconds to get a gun.

Then Ratchet should grab his pistol!

The thing is that Ratchet has no visible guns on him (they're probably inside Clank's belly) while Jak has his gun on his back, so it would take a lot longer for Ratchet to get his guns out.

The thing is that Ratchet has no visible guns on him (they're probably inside Clank's belly) while Jak has his gun on his back, so it would take a lot longer for Ratchet to get his guns out.

ratchets weapon whell stops time just liike when jak heals himself time stops aslo whats faster ratchet getting his grove bomb and chucking it or jak going into light mode and turining in his eco fast forward speed thingy