Thread: What we DON'T want to see in R&C PS4

I'm not really one of those people that goes around getting all the skillpoints. But yeah, I guess those who do would like a challenge. +1

I don't know if it has already been said, but I really don't want to see golden weapons, I have never loved remove colors of weapons…gold bolts should be used for news skin or others.

+1 :oui:

Nice ava! And your quote… Am I detecting an AC/DC reference?

I don't know if it has already been said, but I really don't want to see golden weapons, I have never loved remove colors of weapons…gold bolts should be used for news skin or others.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about those.
+1

No hard Skillpoints like in SAC.

Isn't it a point of Skill Points that they are hard? Heck, you don't even get trophies for them. If it's allowed, I'd like to give this a negative point emoji -1

Isn't it a point of Skill Points that they are hard? Heck, you don't even get trophies for them. If it's allowed, I'd like to give this a negative point emoji -1

Yeah, but SAC's skill points were down-right impossible! Does anyone even know what Ratchet Packs are?!?

Isn't it a point of Skill Points that they are hard?

I think I read that post wrong. Editing the OP now emoji

Yeah, but SAC's skill points were down-right impossible! Does anyone even know what Ratchet Packs are?!?

It's where Clank wears Ratchet on his back.

I find most Ratchet & Clank games have pretty easy skill points. Size Matters was a bit over the top though. I would prefer that the games could keep a good balance between R&C3 easy and SAC hard.

I would also like to +1 to whoever said "no massive Clank". Because I love me my Giant Clank!

Sorry for the late reply, but, +1.

I've been replaying the first R&C lately and I honestly felt that the Clank section of Orxon is slow and exhausting. Keeping track of 10 Gadgebots that don't find you when re-spawning is awful. Hope that doesn't return.

Deleted user
I've been replaying the first R&C lately and I honestly felt that the Clank section of Orxon is slow and exhausting. Keeping track of 10 Gadgebots that don't find you when re-spawning is awful. Hope that doesn't return.

+1

I couldn't agree more. It looks like they will be improving this.

NO LOVE INTERESTS!

+1
Because the game is all about ACTION(fights and explosions btw).

Because the game is all about ACTION(fights and explosions btw).

Um… I pointed that out mostly because that'll ruin the story about Ratchet and Clank's relationship… And it worked so well in the original game partly because there was no distraction in form of a love interest. Though, knowing how Insomniac likes to make Clank's role as little as possible lately I wouldn't be suprised if they got Ratchet a girlfriend emoji

+1
Even when you don't die, they always dissappear somewhere.
''Here little robot, c'mon where are you? Oh there you are! Stuck on a static object again. Bad robot!''

Deleted user

The 30 fps cap is the biggest problem I see. 3D games like this need a smooth framerate, it's not like a movie. I'm playing FFA now and the 30 fps cap is noticeably annoying compared to the superior framerate on the PS2 titles.

…and I'm just sitting here. Playing Mass Effect 1 that often drops to 24FPS during combat and not caring at all. emoji