Thread: Movie Website thread

Here it is. Enjoy its splendour.

http://www.ratchetandclankthemovie.com/home

YES! FINALLY!!!

Edit: I've just been through the whole website, front to back, and it's literally the best thing ever! I've been waiting so long for Ratchet and Clank to get a fancy website, and it's packed with new stuff!

I wonder if, with all these new images plus this AWESOME new website, we might finally get our second trailer soon?!emoji

Also, I'm a bit disappointed Nefarious, Elaris and Grim don't have their own bios. I realize perhaps Nefarious' might have been a tad… spoilery, and Grim is kind of a minor character, like Zed, who also doesn't have a bio, but why no Elaris?emoji

Ah, well, I'm still in love with this new website!emoji

I wonder if, with all these new images plus this AWESOME new website, we might finally get our second trailer soon?!emoji

A new trailer is welcome but only if it is a short version of the October trailer, so it won't spoil anything more but just fit on tv with ~30 seconds. With the two tv spots, countless images shown periodically and the new website a lot of footage has been shown and that's enough! We don't want the movie to be spoiled any more.

A new trailer is welcome but only if it is a short version of the October trailer, so it won't spoil anything more but just fit on tv with ~30 seconds. With the two tv spots, countless images shown periodically and the new website a lot of footage has been shown and that's enough! We don't want the movie to be spoiled any more.

I respectfully disagree. emoji

My god, I was dying when it showed Elaris playing UYA.

My god, I was dying when it showed Elaris playing UYA.

OMG, SHE WAS!!!

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!emoji

surely soon will have a second trailer I can feel emoji emoji emoji

I see you've gotten yourself a new avatar. I'm assuming you screenshotted it from the movie website? It looks good. Could you screenshot me a good image of Dr. Nefarious shooting that Blarg in the face?

I see you've gotten yourself a new avatar. I'm assuming you screenshotted it from the movie website? It looks good. Could you screenshot me a good image of Dr. Nefarious shooting that Blarg in the face?

I'll try but it is not easy to stop the video at the right time emoji

About the lenght or about the content. If it is about the lenght the cost of a long trailer is too high, if it is about the content there could still be a minor new scene just not too much.

About the lenght or about the content. If it is about the lenght the cost of a long trailer is too high, if it is about the content there could still be a minor new scene just not too much.

Both, though if I had to choose, I think I'd rather have a short trailer with new content than a long trailer with all old content.

For those of you with video problems, I am trying to combine all videos in one whole vid. Hopefully I can upload it to youtube with no problem ;D