Thread: Release in Scandinavia (movie)

Are there still no news on when the movie releases in the Scandinavian countries? I can't find out on my own.

I am also from scandinavia (finland to be exact) and would like to know as well. As this question is about the movie you could just have posted this to the "pretty random movie thread".

Deleted user

Same here. I'm from Sweden and haven't seen any news about it being showed here emoji

I am also from scandinavia (finland to be exact) and would like to know as well. As this question is about the movie you could just have posted this to the "pretty random movie thread".

I did realize that in the aftermath. Truth be told though, it was an accident creating the thread. I wanted to press 'reply, but thought it would result in me replying to the latest post (like I am doing now). I am still trying to figure things out when it comes to forums, I am really unexperienced on that level, seeing I have no profile picture either. I have to admit that I actually do not know how to remove the thread as well.
Apologies. I mean it, though, I hate looking like a fool. I am crying. Trust me.