Thread: Ratchet and Clank Figurines

Awww… I can't see it. Maybe it's cuz I'm in Aus

Deleted user

Yeah, I'll definitely get Ratchet and Clank in the second series and Rusty Pete and Slag when they come out. Yay! Back to collecting figurines… sort of. emoji

As for the first series, I think Dr.Nefarious and Qwark are the only ones that looks great in their design (Except Skrunch the Monkey looks kind of funny). If I have enough money to get those two, I will surely buy them.

To Tipsy:

I never likes that monkey creeps me out he does emoji

I love skrunch… he's the bomb!

Deleted user
Yeah, I'll definitely get Ratchet and Clank in the second series and Rusty Pete and Slag when they come out. Yay! Back to collecting figurines… sort of. emoji

As for the first series, I think Dr.Nefarious and Qwark are the only ones that looks great in their design (Except Skrunch the Monkey looks kind of funny). If I have enough money to get those two, I will surely buy them.

Heh well yeah they said the first series sold out very quickly, but they're planning on re-releasing them again near Summer (Winter for me =P ) but yeah, I just want to get them all since I'm just that much of a fan, they were pretty expensive for me to get though (being in NZ…emoji

Yeah. They are expensive in aus too. Lucky Americans emoji oh well. You live in NZ? That's cool, I have some friends over there.

Deleted user

it cost me like, $120 for the whole set I think XD (but $35 for the postage to NZ) and that's from Australia.

And here's the photo (I couldn't hotlink the original photo)

User image

They're talking about making NZ a state of Australia. I think NZ deserves to be it's own country though. Not really fair if it isn't. It is an Island (well, two) after all.

Thx for that. emoji

Clank looks good, and the smuggler, but other than that, well, yeah. they don't really appeal to me. cool though, and If i had the chance I'd buy em cuz I'm a big fan! XD

Deleted user

Well I actually came from Australia, but I've been here most of my life and NZ better remain as it's own country XD!

But yeah I'm getting these anyway, inspires me to sculpt my own characters and models emoji (though I'm still new with sculpting)

way to go tara you can do it I know you can! emoji

Yeah you can!

They're talking about making NZ a state of Australia. I think NZ deserves to be it's own country though. Not really fair if it isn't. It is an Island (well, two) after all.

NZ is it's own country. Australia is completely different. Currency, accent, lifestyle….

Yeah I know. It's fair enough that they are their own country. It's just that it has been brought up recently