Thread: Ratchet and Clank Figurines

Deleted user

Here's some close up images of the Prototype figurines, NOT the finals! (yes, snatched from the Insomniac forums topic… not my find! XD)

User image
User image
User image
User image

To be honest, I'm not that impressed with them at this stage, except Ratchet and Pete I think… but I'll wait and see how the final versions are.

My little brother thinks Orvus looks creepy, like a Teletubbie… emoji

I'd get them except if my friend saw I was buying toys.. . . .

Deleted user

I absolutely agree! Ratchet and Rusty Pete are the only ones that look the best, while the others look "meh" or decent.

Alister still looks a bit monstrous and Orvus is just "Too Happy" (creepy happy) in that picture. Although, I do have to admit that the Smuggler doesn't look too bad. He just looks a bit funny in that photo.

So overall, if I have money to buy these figurines, I will surely get the Ratchet and Rusty Pete figures.

Does anybody know the release date of the series 2 figures? I couldn't really spot a release date anywhere when these figures will be out in.

Hmmm, these figurines are… interesting XD I do like the look of the Smuggler though. I kinda wish they worked on Ratchet's articulation a bit more however as it looks as if his legs *still* aren't poseable. But then they are toys I guess, soo… :P But I will so be getting these when they come out!

Deleted user

Remember, these are still only the prototypes, judging by how Alister looks (he still lacks his arm stripes and shoulder armour)

But yeah I can't really see the Smuggler properly but from that angle he does look weird, but I won't be able to judge these properly until the final photos come of them emoji but It's most likely that I'll buy the whole set anyway, since I'm that much of a freak XD

And I remember hearing that they'll come out around late summer (winter for me) but somehow, I think it'll be later than that. Maybe around the same time as the Comic?

I am never shwoing my friends that I have these. . . emoji

Deleted user
And I remember hearing that they'll come out around late summer (winter for me) but somehow, I think it'll be later than that. Maybe around the same time as the Comic?

If they do come out later this summer, I could probably get them at a fan convention in late August. Then my life would become so much happier. emoji

If not, then I guess I'll put them on my Christmas list this year. Same goes with the Ratchet and Clank Comic Series too. :P

I am never showing my friends that I have these. . . emoji

I am never showing my younger cousins these if I have them in my room. emoji

I never even let my counsins into the room! Just tie 'em to the chairs to the day.

Since one of my counsins is 19, is that a good idea? emoji emoji

Deleted user

If they do come out later this summer, I could probably get them at a fan convention in late August. Then my life would become so much happier. emoji

If not, then I guess I'll put them on my Christmas list this year. Same goes with the Ratchet and Clank Comic Series too. :P

I am never showing my friends that I have these. . . emoji

I am never showing my younger cousins these if I have them in my room. emoji

I'll be sure to get them, either way emoji but it'll be awesome to get them around Christmas too if they come out later than expected.

Deleted user

Some new photos of the updated series 2 Action figurines…

User image
User image
User image

It's kinda hard to really see them here but from the looks of it, they do look a lot better than before emoji cant wait to add them to my collection!

FFFFF they all look so awesome! *Wants*

Deleted user

User image
User image
User image

Some better photos :P now you can see them better and they do look a lot better, Im getting these, that's for sure XD

Deleted user

The latest figures looks even better than before! Even Alister doesn't look like a monster this time. emoji

Well… that's it! I'm buying these off on Amazon… Or ask to get them for Christmas… or buy them at a convention if I find they are at the place. Either way, these look great to get. emoji

Deleted user

Can't wait to have these on my shelf emoji

But yeah, they do look a heck of a lot better than before. Though my brother still thinks Orvus looks like a teletubie XD but it's not that easy to see him properly from there so I don't really mind heh. And my little cousin destroyed the Clank figurine of mine, so thank goodness this new set has a new Clank emoji

Now I just need to be ready to order them from Australia again later in the year… hope the prices aren't too high, but last time it wasn't bad for the whole set.