Thread: Movie Thread

Deleted user

I just recently watched Disney Nature's: Oceans with my sister last night in theaters. I thought this documentary wasn't going to be my cup of tea, but it was quite good. It had cute moments, epic music scores and visuals and it was pretty funny in some animal moments. I think the only things that I am happy with Disney these days are these Animal Documentaries, the Pixar Films and the latest 2D animated film "The Princess and the Frog". Everything else by Disney in today's generation can just burn to the ground. emoji

As for Avatar being out on Blu-ray right now… I would be with CuteSigma on this one. It's not really my interest either.

what's Disney Nature's: Oceans like tipsy?

Deleted user
what's Disney Nature's: Oceans like tipsy?

It's just a documentary about sea creatures and life in the oceans. It has some exotic crustacean creatures and a lot of recording footage moments that looked visually pleasing. Although there were some strange moments at first of how the ocean is like the galaxy or some kind of simile like that and I wish that Pierce Brosnan could of said more in the documentary.

There were cute moments with the sea lions and baby turtles, but unfortunately you see a few of those creatures getting eaten and killed by other animals that around the ocean. So it isn't all happy and such throughout the entire film.

But my favourite part was…

This strange type of shrimp kicking the living snot out of this one crab. It just completely tore the Crab's claw out and kick the crab in the face afterward.

Now that's what I call a Flawless Victory! emoji

cars. best movie. nough sed. emoji
lol

Deleted user
cars. best movie. nough sed. emoji
lol

Is there a reason why you like Cars?

Because I never found Pixar's Cars that great at all. I understand the concept of talking cars is neat, but the characters and jokes I found not that clever and fun as in other Pixar films.

I'm mostly like Toy Story as my favorite Pixar film because it was the first film I saw from Pixar and the concept of toys coming to life is a neat idea. Other films I like from this company are Up, Monster's Inc, Toy Story 2 and maybe even Finding Nemo.

I cannot wait for Toy Story 3 to come out this June. It may not look the best compared to the first Toy Story movies, but who know, it might be even better than the previous films. emoji

Deleted user

Oh yeah I like the Toy story movies too emoji both are great and I'm looking forward to seeing how the third one does.

Deleted user
Oh yeah I like the Toy story movies too emoji both are great and I'm looking forward to seeing how the third one does.

Same here. It's going to come out in a couple of weeks. Yay! so excited!

But moving on, I've recently watched some other films not too long ago.

First, I finally watched Fantastic Mr.Fox and it was an outstanding film. It was quirky, artistic and filled with so much fun for kids and even adults too. The film also felt very natural overall with it's visuals, sounds and even animations too. If you are fond by stop-motion animation with a lot of quirky dialogue, I suggest you should watch this film.

Another film I've recently watched was the Drawn Together Movie: The Movie. It was quite decent. It had some funny moments while others that were very unnecessary. But hey, that Drawn Together for ya. Also, people have complained about the movie being in flash animation rather than in traditional animation (like in the TV series), but I thought it didn't look too bad in this style and some characters are animated pretty well in the flash format. So I would say give this movie a try if you are a fan of the series or that you can handle inappropriate subject matter. Why? Because this film is… UNCENSORED!

And last, I've bought Disney's Saludos Amigos and Disney's the Three Cabarellos on DVD not too long ago. I just had to get a copy of these two movies in one disk because I'm such a nut for old Disney films like this, especially ones that are pretty underrated. emoji

I'm going to go with a (slightly) older film and say: Johnny English!
it's hilarious emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji

emoji probably too many of " emoji " smiley.

I saw Saw I and I saw Saw II a few weeks ago. Sorry. . .

I'm going to go with a (slightly) older film and say: Johnny English!
it's hilarious emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji

probably too many of "emoji" smiley.

Too many? I think you mean not enough, that film deserves them, lol

what is this thread about emoji

is it about whats your fav movie or something

Deleted user
what is this thread about emoji

is it about whats your fav movie or something

It's a Movie Thread. You can discuss anything that relates to films.

You can mention your favorite films or what films you've watched recently.

Such as, I've recently just watched Lord of the Rings: Return of the King with my younger cousins. We didn't see the whole film just because the young ones just wanted to see the parts with Gollum/Smeagol in it. Somehow, they find him funny and entertaining compared to the other characters. I guess it's his voice that makes them laugh out loud… or scream so loud. emoji

Why are you apologizing? emoji

Why are you apologizing? emoji

I'm talking about the pun.

I was so scared that my arms and legs felt strapped to the chair. Thank god I saw it with my two friends.

Deleted user
I'm talking about the pun.

I was so scared that my arms and legs felt strapped to the chair. Thank god I saw it with my two friends.

Oh! That makes perfect sense. emoji

But yeah, with horror and gory films you cannot really watch it alone. They would either scare you to death or just gross you out completely.

Weeks ago, I've watched one of my all time favorite animated films The Brave Little Toaster. It's unique with some of the most darkest moments in animation films from the 80's. I might mention some of its disturbing sequences in the most disturbing thread. :P

Interesting fact about the Brave Little Toaster is that most of the people that worked on the film went to Pixar afterward and John Lasseter became co-founder of the company.

And speaking of Pixar, I'll be seeing Toy Story 3 this Monday. So excited! emoji