Thread: Dr. Nefarious

Deleted user

Everyones knows, Dr. Nefarious is a robot. But does somebody know, what eye color did he have, when he was human (squishy or organic life form…emoji?

Deleted user

Hmm I don't know… I think they were blue? Not sure, but you could watch the Vidcomic cutscenes to see for yourself I guess? (They should be in the cinematics menu)
I always thought he looked a bit like Brio too as an Organic life form, lol.

Deleted user

Thanks
Yeah, he has got name like Nefarious Tropy and he looks like a little bit like Brio when he was human.

Deleted user

Lol yeah true, at least N.Tropy's last name is different (while Dr Nefarious' last name is just Nefarious) but my lil bro used to get confused with that XD

Im certain, Dr.N have blue colored eyes. (VidC - Shadow of the robot. Ending)

Deleted user

Hi! There is another thing I have noticed about Dr. Nefarious… Nefarious hadnt got hair (as Human/ organic life form), he hadnt hair as child… but I cant see his eyebrow too. Did Nefarious have eyebrow, when he was organic life form, or not?

Deleted user

I'm not sure but from how we saw him in 9th grade, he didn't have any eyebrows nor hair too. No idea why emoji but yeah, it is pretty strange.

Did you guys realize that Nefarious was in Ratchet and Clank UYA, in Deadlocked, SAC, QFB, ACIT, and now also in one 4 all???…..and im not sure but i think in SM too… I mean, 7 games, thats much for one villain!! emoji

Did you guys realize that Nefarious was in Ratchet and Clank UYA, in Deadlocked, SAC, QFB, ACIT, and now also in one 4 all???…..and im not sure but i think in SM too… I mean, 7 games, thats much for one villain!! emoji

we are well aware of that but not everyone knows about that though

in SAC he wasnt the real Nefarious. Just a clone! And if it counts? In dreamtime in SM you see some Nefarious pictures!

Human Nefarious? Greenish Blue eyes…

Nefarious is awesome villian he funny but still evil he has epic moments and fail moments. he deserves to be always in games. unfortunately i have trouble taking him seriously after UYA

Dr. Nefarious is the best robot in ratchet and clank games.

And he even has an epic Backstory emoji

Deleted user

I'd say he'd have green eyes