Thread: Choose your favourite villain today!

Deleted user

Hi everyone!
I have found there is vote for "The Greatest video-game villain ever"
There are two characters from Ratchet & Clank series. Dr. Nefarious and Captain Qwark.

Deleted user
Hi everyone!
I have found there is vote for "The Greatest video-game villain ever"
There are two characters from Ratchet & Clank series. Dr. Nefarious and Captain Qwark.

We all know Dr. Nefarious is the greatest villain of all time so let show the world he is. Give him all the votes you got! I have no idea why Captain Qwark is on there, he was only a villain in two games, he was a secondary antagonist in R&C and a main antagonist in GC, and became a hero in UYA.

Deleted user

I have this strange feeling that Nefarious and Qwark aren't going to reach too far to head to the finals for this vote challenge. Not to jinx them and such, but people on Gamespot are probably going to vote for the pretty well known villains that appeared in video games for so long or in games that became huge hits back in their time. Although, there could be a possibility that they might make it, but I'm not sure about this one. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

I think the reason why people consider Qwark to be a villain is because of his egoistic antics that he does in the Ratchet and Clank series. Sure, He started to revive his heroic duties in Up Your Arsenal and is starting to be good now, but he is still causing mischief with his selfish behavior. Remember when Qwark gave the Dimensionator to Tachyon in Tools of Destruction? That certainly didn't felt heroic one bit. emoji

Deleted user

Yeah, with villains like Bowser, Sephiroth (dunno if I spelt his name right) and all those other extremely popular and/or overrated characters… I dunno if they can get far >.< but I don't care though, Nefarious is still one of the funniest and most creative villains in the whole series emoji may not be as evil as the others, but he's still awesome XD

Deleted user

Villain voting is going to start tomorrow! (26. 08. 2010)

Nefarious emoji

This is pretty tough for me..since, I do have ALOT of favorite villains…but, I'll have to go with Dr. Nefarious. I mean, ever since I've played Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal and Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, his lines has always been stuck in my head for quite some time now. Especially when he yells out for Lawrence.

"LAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRREEEEEEEENCE!"emoji

Deleted user

Well if Nefarious and Qwark don't make it further to the chart, would there be other villains that you guys will vote for?

Other Nefarious and Qwark, I would also vote for Grunty (Banjo-Kazooie), Bowser (Super Mario) and Gannondorf (Legend of Zelda). I bet there's more villains I'm missing, so I better check the list again to see who to vote for.

Well, I hope the Nefarious will win, but, if not then, I would vote for these villains:
Dr. Eggman from the Sonic the Hedgehog series

Why? Well, sure, he's not all that evil as he was in the past..but, he still gives me a couple of laughs just like Dr. Nefarious.

Dr. Neo Cortex from the Crash Bandicoot series

Also the same reason as Eggman.

Ripto from Spyro the Dragon

I like him alot. He's my favorite Spyro villain and he always makes me laugh and has the best lines in the Spyro series in my opinion.

Gruntilda from Banjo-Kazooie

She's awesome and also insane and I love her rhymingemoji

Bowser from Super Mario series

Of course I would vote for the King of the Koopas and a classic villain. He's just so awesome and cool in every wayemoji

That's all of the villains I can think of that I would vote for now…But, I still hope for Dr. Nefarious to win though*fingers crossed*

Nefarious emoji

Easy going to have to say nefarios

Deleted user

Dr. Nefarious lose! emoji emoji emoji emoji
But he is still the greatest video game villain I ever know.