Thread: Your Favorite Radio Station

What's your favorite radio station you like to listen to, while cruising through the galaxy in Aphelion?

Deleted user

I'm surprised no one thought of a topic like this before. Thanks Insomni.

For me, it depends on what I'm in the mood in listening to. Sometimes I would listen to the tunes on Deep Space Jams or even House of Synth when I'm cruising in space. But most of the time, I would listen to Pirate Radio just because I'm more into the rock genre of music, plus Captain Slag and Rusty Pete are great hosts for that station. emoji

I'm surprised no one thought of a topic like this before. Thanks Insomni.

For me, it depends on what I'm in the mood in listening to. Sometimes I would listen to the tunes on Deep Space Jams or even House of Synth when I'm cruising in space. But most of the time, I would listen to Pirate Radio just because I'm more into the rock genre of music, plus Captain Slag and Rusty Pete are great hosts for that station. emoji

Yes, I was surprised no one had made a topic like this as well.

I mostly listen to pirate radio, because I too like that rock genre of music and Slag and Rusty Pete's commentary . Although sometimes I feel myself listening to House of Synth from time to time for that disco feel. emoji

Although sometimes I feel myself listening to House of Synth from time to time for that disco feel. emoji

I always thought that house of synth was techno/dance dunno why emoji

I always thought that house of synth was techno/dance dunno why emoji

Yes, that is what I meant sorry. ^^;

Yes, that is what I meant sorry. ^^;

lol that's alright

Deleted user

I usually listen to House of Synth too since I like electronica music XD but I also like to listen to the others now and again too, especially the Pirate Station, since it's funny listening to Rusty Pete and Slag emoji

I liked the Pirate Radio station emoji Slag and Rusty Pete for the win!

I DEFINITELY liked Pirate Radio best!

Pirate radio is my fave emoji

I'm aware that there are still some people out there who don't know how to change radio stations. If you're one of them and you're reading this:
Use the directional buttons on the "D-Pad"
Up: "Polaris Classical" default music with no voiceovers
Left: "House of Synth" electronic music with "discobot" voiceovers
Right: "Deep Space Jams" disco style music with a DJ voiceover
Down: "Pirate radio" varied music genre with Rusty Pete & Captain Slag (Robot Space Pirates) voiceovers

Pirate Radio! Its the best one i can think of. Slag & Pete are soo funny! Especially in this game! Slag is all about laws & sposors & bills while still being a (depperssed) head on a stick. And Pete is trying to contiue the ways of Piracy! But he is useless emoji And i think you get way more adds with that station (& of course the music)

I'm more of a jazz person, so I would say Deep Space Jams.

Deleted user

Yay others like house of synth! I would sometimes get slammed on the IG forums for liking it best rather than pirate radio. my favorite is the one from the either vela or phylax sector that had an ambient natural feel to it.