Thread: Favorite R&C quote

Deleted user

What is everyones favorite quote through the series, my favorite is the one in deadlocked when Juanita pretends to praise Ratchet later laughing saying that she was just toying with hi mind emoji

I'm not sure if there's already a tread about this or not but my faveourite quote where sigmund say that clank should have his own theme music follow by trail behind him by singing it's sooooo adorable emoji

Deleted user

Well i didn't find any other thread about this, but if there already is then i guess they just have to lock it.

Well i didn't find any other thread about this, but if there already is then i guess they just have to lock it.

that's true.

Deleted user

Lol yeah, I remember that Juanita quote…. man she's a psycho emoji

And well I have lots of favourite quotes… mostly funny ones, but here are some I remember off my head…

Ratchet:"Hey look, plumbers crack…"
The Plumber:"What did you say?!"
Ratchet:"I said look, the… plumber's back!"

Dallas: "Since I don't have much time left, I'd just like to apologize to a few people. Timmy Aberdeen, I was the one who lit your backpack on fire, and I'm sorry that you couldn't get it off in time.
Susie Binkleton, I was the one who put the Tyhrranoid in your locker. Hey, but I hear the therapy is going well, though. Chin up, kid!
And finally to you, Juanita, my dear, sweet Juanita. I'm sorry for six years of rude jokes, harassing innuendo, and those friendly little pinches in the elevator. But who am I kidding you, you love it!"

Juanita: "This reminds me of 'Galaxy's Most Painful Home Movies', I love the part where they miss the jump and smash their crotches on the railing, so wacky!"

Ace: "Ratchet! You can't beat ME! You're just a halfsize rodent, with a big wrench!"
Ratchet: "Stay down Ace. Don't embarrass yourself…"
Ace: "Embarrass? *cough* EMBARRASS?! I'm Ace Hardlight!"
Ratchet:"You were a hero once, Ace…"

Ace: "…Ratchet! *cough* Don't let Vox do to you, what he did to me… you're the hero now"

Juanita: "That's right. Take him out, Team Darkstar! Destroy him, destroy his family, make him cry into his next life! Draaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" *goes mad and goes for the cameraman*
Dallas: "I've never seen that before! Ladies and gentlemen, Juanita has just eaten the cameraman!"

Nefarious: "Youuuuu are my rooooobot LOVER!!! Makin' my sparkplugs go zap, Zap ZAP with YOUR LOOOOVE!"

Qwark: "I thought we agreed to put that jungle business behind us…"
Skrunch: *screeches angrily*
Qwark: "It was mating season! How could I have known she was your sister?!"

That's all for now XD

oh I also remember a quote from R&C3

Sahsa's father: Qwark's loss is a true tragedy the man was a hero, brave, honest, kind, and humble to the core
Skrunch: *cries*
Klunk: What a load of bull-
Ratchet: shhhh *hits klunk*

emoji that's pure gold of epic lolz

Deleted user

LOL how could I have forgotten to add that to my list emoji ? It was so funny! A lot of quotes in R&C3 were great though, heh

Yeah that one was pretty funny X)

Deleted user

My favorite and funniest quote is from A Crack in Time when Quark talks about Ratchet being alone in the universe, alone, alone, alone, alone! Ratchet: You know this thing has an ejector seat right! and also when Quark starts to panic as the Aphelion crashes to the Zolar Forest. I think that was very funny!

My favorite quote would have to be in TOD.

Tachyon: It's time for the Cragmites to rise again! *cranks up dimensionator*

*silence*

Tachyon: *clears throat* To rise again!! *cranks dimensionator again*

*silence*

Ratchet: *thinking*

Quark: *looking confused*

Tachyon: *eye twitches* TO RISE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! *cranks dimensionator again and starts it*

Love that scene emoji

Deleted user

That was funny too!

Cronk or possibly zephyr: "…you rookies got the stones for a HALO jump?"
Clank: "I do not understand. What are "stones"? Do I have them?"
Ratchet: "I'll tell you later. And…no"

Deleted user
My favorite quote would have to be in TOD.

Tachyon: It's time for the Cragmites to rise again! *cranks up dimensionator*

*silence*

Tachyon: *clears throat* To rise again!! *cranks dimensionator again*

*silence*

Ratchet: *thinking*

Quark: *looking confused*

Tachyon: *eye twitches* TO RISE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! *cranks dimensionator again and starts it*

Love that scene emoji

taht is my favorite scene of all time. :P what can i say? everyone already knows im a Percy fangirl. XD

… so, am I gonna have to be the first in this thread to mention Angela's little F-Bomb in Going Commando? emoji

OMG i totally forgot that scene!
Its the censor bar over her mouth that really makes it funny… emoji