Thread: Favorite Armors

In this thread you can chat about your favorite armors in the Ratchet and Clank series.

I'll start with my list(when listing armors,place the initials or the name of the RAC title next to the armor.You don't have to,only if you want to.)Also,Deadlocked's suits count.(You can number,too).So list away! emoji

Commando Suit-GC .2
Tetrafiber armor-GC .1
Duraplate armor-GC .4
Electrosteel armor-GC .3

Magnaplate armor-UYA .3
Adamantine armor-UYA .1
Aegis Mark V armor-UYA .2

Maurader armor-RD .4
Crusader armor-RD .3
Vindacator armor-RD .1
Liberator armor-RD .2

Helios armor-ToD .3
Terraflux armor-ToD .1
Blackstar armor-ToD .4
Pilot suit .2

Holoflux armor-ACIT .1
Thermaflux armor-ACIT .2
Ectoflux armor-ACIT .3

Pretty big list,huh?I wasn't too keen on the armors in Size Matters.

The deadlocked armor, ftw!

the default pilot suit of ToD ( which wasn't actually listed btw)

Well, armors are sure helpful when the enemies get harder to beat up but…
Actually, I hate to see Ratchet without an armor. I even wish they had a special 'skin' of Ratchet in his usual outfit. I confess that I didn't get to see a lot of different outfits (only ToD and ACiT) but I still prefer the default Ratchet's look in Tools of Destruction. It gives you a nice sight of the character himself and I appreciate that.

I still prefer the default Ratchet's look in Tools of Destruction. It gives you a nice sight of the character himself and I appreciate that.

in ToD I prefer the 'prison ratchet' skin not only you get to see his face but also his feet emoji and in CiT I prefer the 'elvis ratchet' (emoji I like to call it that cause he remind me of elvis …. can you blame me?)

I still prefer the default Ratchet's look in Tools of Destruction. It gives you a nice sight of the character himself and I appreciate that.

in ToD I prefer the 'prison ratchet' skin not only you get to see his face but also his feet emoji and in CiT I prefer the 'elvis ratchet' (emoji I like to call it that cause he remind me of elvis …. can you blame me?)

I don't really

Deleted user
I confess that I didn't get to see a lot of different outfits (only ToD and ACiT) but I still prefer the default Ratchet's look in Tools of Destruction. It gives you a nice sight of the character himself and I appreciate that.

Same here, but I think the pilot suit in Tools of Destruction also gives Ratchet a more charming appeal to remember the character well.

I'm guessing we're speaking about the same thing X) If by 'the pilot suit' you mean the one featured on your avatar then we really mean the same thing X)

I think they should have it like they did in Deadlocked, where all your previous armours so you can re-equip them, e.g. in ToD have Trillium armour protection but piloy suit appearance. :oui:

Deleted user
I'm guessing we're speaking about the same thing X) If by 'the pilot suit' you mean the one featured on your avatar then we really mean the same thing X)

You're certainly right about that. I've checked somewhere that the default outfit in Tools of Destruction is also known as the "Pilot Suit". I don't know if it's official though, but everyone calls it that.

So yeah, we're definitely talking about the same thing indeed. :oui:

the default pilot suit of ToD ( which wasn't actually listed btw)

You're right!I totally forgot.That's one of my favorites,too.I'll add that to my list.

sludge mk9 helmet in size matters, that was pretty awsome.

I loved the Inferno Armor from UYA,that'd be my favorite,my second favorite wouuld be the hyperflux armor from ACiT