Thread: Bad News For LBP Fans

hey everyone how are you all? I'm sorry to say that I bring bad news to all of the LBP fans out there while I was checking on twitter I saw this link that lead me to the news about the LBP2 might as well let you see this for yourself

http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-gb/news/article/important_news_regarding_the_release_date_of_littlebigplanet_2/

but to be honest I'm not suprised that this would happen at all emoji but at least I'll have alot more time to save enough money to not only get that game but will get the playstation move and the other controller for the playstation move so all is not lost for me oh and I almost forgot USA is having the same problem about LBP2 so do not worry UK citizens we are not alone with this.

Yeah, I heard about this yesterday, I find it funny that they are pushing the release date beyond Christmas, when things are more likely to sell.

But if Media-molecule think it won't be ready until then, it's OK I guess…

I heard if you pre-order it you get extra skins including ratchet and clank! emoji

Well lbp.me is live anyway! This means you can sign in to your PSN account, and browse levels and add them to your "queue" to play later!

for a timed countdown until LBP2 is (supposed to be) released go
here

heck, only a few days untill the demo emoji

I'm not a fan of LBP! ONLY of ''Sonic The hedgehog", ''Ratchet & Clank", ''Jak & Daxter" and ''Sly Cooper" video games serieses;]!
Sorry to say that, but I tell you the true truth;o!!!!emojiemojiemojiemoji

Then why did you bother to bump a really old thread about past news when you're not even interested in the subject matter?! emoji