Thread: The Official R&C Cwazy Cinema Thread

Deleted user

I know a lot of members here on this site are fans of my Ratchet and Clank mash-up parody series on youtube, which is called Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema. So I thought to myself, why not make a thread about this? So I did just because there has been quite a few mentions about those videos on this forum with a lot of positive feedback.

For those who aren't familiar with these videos, here are the ones that are on my channel so far.

Warning! These Video do contain course and sometimes strong language in them. You have been warned.

Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema

Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema 2

Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema 3

Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema 4

Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema 5

Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema 6

And yes, there's going to be a Cwazy Cinema 7 video sometime this year. Which I'll post the link to the video here once I upload it on my account. Don't expect it to be too soon though. emoji

So what is the point of this thread you might ask? Well it's pretty simple. Just talk and discuss about this mash-up parody series of Ratchet and Clank and mention your favourite moments in each video. You can even suggest some ideas you want to see in upcoming installments and I'm sure I can add your ideas to them, with giving you guys the credit of course. emoji

Deleted user

I must say, Tipsy, the Cwazy Cinema's are the funniest of Ratchet and Clank parody videos and most one of your greatest creations! It absolutely deserved it's own thread.

Anyway, I would love for you to finish the Ratchet and Clank rocksoild remix you were never able to finish in the next Ratchet and Clank Cwazy Cinema. It would be so fitting for it and would work out very well!

Deleted user

I love the Cwazy Cinemas! My favorite moment was probably the musical moment when

Ratchet sang Mr. Pants. XD

and my favorite clips were probably:

Percy: WHAT IS UP WITH THAT CAT?!

and

The Laugh out Loud with Orvus scenes were PRICELESS. It was mainly because of the "duuuuh" music in the background.

over all, I love the Cwazy Cinemas! And i actually like how you take your time, because slow and steady wins the race. emoji well done!

Deleted user
Anyway, I would love for you to finish the Ratchet and Clank rocksoild remix you were never able to finish in the next Ratchet and Clank Cwazy Cinema. It would be so fitting for it and would work out very well!

Perhaps one day, I might redo the R&C Rocksolid remix mash-up again and add that in a future video since I lost the original video format a couple of years ago. I don't know if it will be in the 7th installment though, but I'll keep that in mind once I put it up in the right episode.

over all, I love the Cwazy Cinemas! And i actually like how you take your time, because slow and steady wins the race. emoji well done!

Oh absolutely. There is no way that I could rush these videos right away, especially when I have other video ideas I want to work on like on my other channel or other videos that are non Cwazy Cinema videos.

I already got my share of credits on the 5th and 6th Cwazy Cinema with the Sigmund and Orvus quotes so I'm happy so happy that I'll let everyone else has thier share of credits for thier ideas on the future Cwazy Cinemas.

I love them so much I put the newest one on my channel to let everyone who vivst my channel see it emoji

OMG you're the one who makes those videos? Their my favorite thing to watch on youtube! Cwazy cinema FTW!
I love the music moments best! emoji

Deleted user

That would be abosolutely awsome, Tipsy.

i always knew ratchet and clank had a funny hidden story somewhere there in them…

Deleted user

Just to let you guys know that the 7th installment of Cwazy Cinema 7 is going to come out on my channel either this week or next week. Then after this video or maybe the 8th installment, I'll be taking a long break from them. I want to work on other videos that I had thoughts of doing this year. I'll post the link to the video here once I get it up on youtube.

Deleted user
OMG CAN I HAVE the mp3 to Metal Head? I LOVE that song… XP (No, seriously.)
Deleted user

The next installment took a few months to accomplish, but here it is folks!

Ratchet and Qwark's Cwazy Cinema

Enjoy!