Thread: David Bergeaud or Boris Salchow? Neither! It's Michael Bross

Someone knows who will make soundtracks for All 4 One?
David Bergeaud or Boris Salchow?
I realy dont have any information about this :/

i dont know? I'd guess B.S. Lol BS! But he could have been a one game guy? I like David B. Best though

Deleted user

It hasn't been announced which composer is going to make the music in All 4 One. All you gotta do is just be patient.

Its going to take months to know which game composer is going to make the soundtrack for the game once it is finally out in stores.

Well, all I have to do is wait emoji I want David Bergeaud, but Boris do good soundtracks too. But David is just David, no one Boris can beat him.

Don't forget that there is a possibility that it will be neither David B or Boris S, but someone else entirely, I'm not saying it will be, but it's always a possibility…

Deleted user

Insomniac confirmed Michael Bross will be composing the music for All 4 One. He's the same composer that made the soundtrack for the Odd World games.

Therefore, neither David or Boris will be the composers for All 4 One.

Some may know this information already, but for those who don't, here you go.

Deleted user

I heard, I was hoping David would return, but I love Oddworld and it's music.

Deleted user

I heard about it too emoji I was going to post a message about it here but I've been so busy lately that I havent been on the forums much.

But I look forward to hearing his work in the game when it comes emoji

Deleted user

From the tracks Ratchetlombax assembled here in the All 4 One music section, I think Michael Bross captured the music to the game magically!