Thread: Electrolyzer or Infiltrator

Deleted user

Which gadget in Going Commando did you enjoy using the most? The Electrolyzer or the Infiltrator?

I prefer using the Infiltrator over the Electrolyzer because connecting one line to another line on a sphere wasn't too nerve wrecking to do than the Electrolyer. I would screw up on the Electrolyzer a couple of times and when the challenges got tougher, my eyes felt like they were going fuzzy or something. emoji

So which gadget did you like better?

I liked the Electrolyzer cause it's less stressing and more fun then the other one (which I hate the most)

Deleted user

Hmm I actually seemed better with the Electrolyzer XD but I didn't really mind either. Though the Infiltrator sometimes was annoying since I get confused easily, but never gave me too much trouble.

The Infiltrator always gets me confused and get thrown off the tracks easy emoji

Deleted user

I would agree that the Infiltrator can be nerve wrecking at first, but I kind of liked that excitement of whether you're going to activate that door or not. I would say that it can only be annoying for opening doors that obtains a Platinum Bolt inside rather than for the main game play.

I just find the Electrolyer not that active to do that's just blindly bright to look at.

yeah I agree with you on that bit about the platinum bolts but to me it's more annoying on gameplay makes my heart go fast when I do that for some reason ^^'

The Electroiser was quite calm, and slow, whereas the infiltrator, you had a really short amount of time, I always panic, fail, try again, panic again, make all the same mistakes!
lol emoji
the infiltrator is quite frustrating though emoji

Well actually,with lots of practice,you can complete the Infiltrator puzzles in no time.

Anyway,the Infiltrator puzzles were quite fun because if you think of it as a timed maze,it can be really fun at certain times.

But the Electrolizer was enjoyable,too.I wanna make my own. emoji

Instead,I can make my own Infiltrator puzzles,if I even had the darn thing!! emoji(

I like the electrolizer more, cause i still dont really know what the Goal for the Infiltrator is..

I like the Electrolyser more! Dunno why? Probably because it is soo simple yet can be difficult or easy at times! Oh and did you know i made an electrolyser! Okay i made it on Scratch… (haven't put it on the scratch website yet! I hope to make one on LBP (as sorta a bonus challange). Anyway… The infiltrator i never learnt to remember the paths of each puzzle, but reacently i have been carving through the puzzles as if i knew what i was doing!.. I think i have known? Each puzzle i have played about 30 times, so if i have remembered the path of them all (and not known). Then i am not surprised. But i still muck up every now and then…

I like the Inflitrator better because to me its more fun and did anyone ever create a worthy Inflitrator puzzle in the Insomniac Muesuem cause mine always kinda stunk. emoji

Electrolyzer way way more. It's less confusing and pretty fun. It's also quicker to hack terminals than the Infiltrator I thought. I kept just randomly moving the light beams around with the Infiltrator where as with the Electrolyzer I actually could use it the proper way.

I'm just stupid I guess.

i like the infltrator because it's harder and the game is ment to be hard emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji

I liked the infiltrator better only because it was fast paced and got my adrenaline pumping, it's such a challenge I love it!
The electrolyzer was more easy and calming…maybe too easy because I have good vision and can see the whole screen in one. Made it easier to see the electricity coming :O

Also, I found the Infiltrator annoying because when you lose you have to watch it undo all your progress, whereas the elecroyser just goes red and resets it…