Thread: Introduce yourself

Deleted user

I believe I've seen you around on DA, is that true?

But anyways, even if you had registered as a member long ago, I'm still welcoming you to the forums. Have fun. emoji

Welcome Amon!

You are like the female me of the world O_o give or take a few details.

nice to have you

I believe I've seen you around on DA, is that true?

But anyways, even if you had registered as a member long ago, I'm still welcoming you to the forums. Have fun. emoji

Yep you've seen me on DA emoji I'm an admin for RaC-Fans and Quality-RatchetClank

Welcome Amon!

You are like the female me of the world O_o give or take a few details.

nice to have you

Oh nice! Would be awesome to know you more ^^

Deleted user

Amon, please don't double post in a recent thread. We have an edit button if you want to add anything else in your latest replies.

I don't know if you had paid attention to the Quality R&C on DA, but I'm one of the contributors in that group. emoji

Oh sorry about that, this is going to sound really silly but where did I double post? Was it where I had a reply under another reply? ^^'
And yes I noticed you were a contributor! emoji

Deleted user
Oh sorry about that, this is going to sound really silly but where did I double post? Was it where I had a reply under another reply? ^^'

Yes. That's what I meant by double posting. Sometimes it can be necessary when you want to post something really important or bump up an old thread. However, if it's unnecessary like spam for example, then that's where I have to tell you to stop.

Deleted user

HEY I'M CRISTOPHER AND I AM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT I AM GETTING ALONG emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, Crazy Clank

Wait… am I allowed to say that?

Deleted user
Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, Crazy Clank

Wait… am I allowed to say that?

Absolutely.

but move along, welcome to RG Crazy Clank. Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay here.

Deleted user

A nice warm welcome to all the new members coming during my absence emoji hope you've enjoyed your stay around here! Always good to have more fans about emoji

Hey! Guess who's back, that's right it's Ice Lombax, i had an account but deleted it for some dumb reason, but i'm back and i have to say: i miss this site and the awesome members and i just had to be back.

Deleted user
Hey! Guess who's back, that's right it's Ice Lombax, i had an account but deleted it for some dumb reason, but i'm back and i have to say: i miss this site and the awesome members and i just had to be back.

It's great to see you back Ice Lombax. I bet the forums will get active again once A4O comes out next month.

Hey people, I love RaC games! Just one Q… How do I get a gamer picture? Like a picture where it says Unknown Lombax???

Deleted user
Hey people, I love RaC games! Just one Q… How do I get a gamer picture? Like a picture where it says Unknown Lombax???

Welcome to the site UYA.

You mean an avatar/icon? I believe This Thread will give you the answers you are desiring.