Thread: Ratchet and Clank at Comic-Con 2011

That cabinet looks cool emoji

That cabinet looks cool emoji

I concur. With a vengeance.

Deleted user

Look what else appeared at Comic Con that involves Ratchet and Clank.

User image

I wouldn't mind having those A4O figurines on my self. Not too sure about the plushies though. emoji

Cool figurines. I wonder if they're posable.
I spy an Earthworm Jim plushie there too…

Deleted user
Cool figurines. I wonder if they're posable.
I spy an Earthworm Jim plushie there too…

Not sure about the figurines being posable though, but the form of the figures are nicely crafted. Whether they are posable or not, it looks mighty impressive.

emoji Yeah, I even said the same thing myself when I viewed the photo yesterday.

—————————-

EDIT

Here are better quality photos of the upcoming A4O merchandise.

Figures
http://sdcc11.figures.com/data/633/DSCF4149.JPG

Plushies
http://sdcc11.figures.com/data/633/DSCF4148.JPG

Man o man those plushies are starting to freak me out.

0_o' …… rrrrriiiiiiiggggggghhhhht ……. don't like the look on thoese plushies at all

Man o man those plushies are starting to freak me out.

Those things will give me nightmares. emoji

I just think the plushies look a bit naf to be honest. They're trying too hard with the merchandise now emoji

The figures look cool though! emoji

Deleted user

I'm quite shocked that there wasn't that much updates from Insomniac with Ratchet and Clank this year at Comic Con compared to two year ago with A Crack in Time.

Maybe it's a good thing IG didn't send more trailers and game play footage to the public now only because the game may feel too overwhelming now and then too underwhelming when the game is finally released.

That was the one problem I had with the release of A Crack in Time in 2009. Before the game was out, there was so much talk, trailers and other things about it that really overwhelmed me. By the time I bought the game and completed it, somehow I literally became quite underwhelmed by the results of the game. I'm sure if I replay the game again, I will find it more enjoyable now than before.

So in other words, the cabinet and merchandise for A40 at Comic Con was good enough for me to know. emoji