Thread: What do you want to see in All 4 One?

Deleted user

Basically this a topic to share your ideas and discuss what kind of things you want to see in All 4 One.

Whether it is other types of gameplay elements, bonus features to unlock or anything else that hasn't been mentioned yet in this upcoming Ratchet and Clank game, share them here.

What I kind of want to see in All 4 One is the following…

1. A Recap summary of the events that happened in the Comic Book series. Perhaps this might disappoint those who have bought all 6 issues of the comic book versions of Ratchet and Clank, but for those who aren't into comic books could have a better understanding on how the story is like in this franchise so far, especially with Qwark being galactic president and all. Maybe we could see the characters that appeared in the comic could come to motion in the recap video, but I seriously doubt it…

2. Play as other characters as the following main leads in All 4 One. I think we have discussed about this in other threads and see if we can actually play other characters than just Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr.Nefarious. They may not be part of the story experience, but maybe in other types of multiplayer modes could be suitable for this idea?

That's all I got for now, but I'm sure you guys would have more unique ideas than my couple of suggestions and ideas. emoji

Maybe A Lawrence skin for Dr.N?

Deleted user

That could be a possibility, even though Nefarious and Lawrence have completely different body structures… emoji

That could be a possibility, even though Nefarious and Lawrence have completely different body structures… emoji

Therefore, the may be a Lawrence skin for Qwark? Which would also mean that you have Neffy AND Lawrence in at the same time emoji

that would be a GIANT lawrence emoji

Therefore, the may be a Lawrence skin for Qwark? Which would also mean that you have Neffy AND Lawrence in at the same time emoji

Lawrence's feet are way too small, he would waddle like a penguin! emoji But he probably just teleports around!

I would like to see… Easyish Skill Points (like ToD or ACiT) and GOOD CHEATS! No dumb ones like Big head and Small head, but in ToD the big and small heads looked way cool emoji and big weapons was fun emoji

Maybe enemies with big weapons emoji

Maybe enemies with big weapons emoji

such a thing could work on Thyrranoids, Space Pirates and other weapon holding enimes, but their aren't enough enouth enimies holding thier guns these days :/ But cool idea! Would have worked in R&C1,2 & 3! (maybe ToD?)

Deleted user

how about sasha talwyn and angela all meet and start agrueing over ratchet (coz it seems they all have a crush on him).

how about sasha talwyn and angela all meet and start agrueing over ratchet (coz it seems they all have a crush on him).

i don't think Angela was all that into him… They were more like friends. In the comics it gets Sasha, Ratchet & Talwan together! But Ratchet and Sasha weren't as into each other than in R&C3

I just want to see Ratchet with Clank on his back!emoji

Fortuatley, there's a one player option which does have that! emoji

Well, that wouldn't be an impossibility as there is single-player mode with apparently Ratchet as the only playable character with Clank helping him through the parts that require two.

But I want to see something that is yet to be seen, the game being larger than that shown and to be seen before the upcoming launch date. I fear this won't happen though.

And a RYNO. Or any cheat-like weapon to use in quick single-player playthroughs.

What about secret costumes that you get for having saves from the other R&C PS3 games.
e.g. the pirate hat you get in CiT for playing QfB.

What about secret costumes that you get for having saves from the other R&C PS3 games.
e.g. the pirate hat you get in CiT for playing QfB.

That would be awesome! I'd love to have something like Alister Azimuth for having a CiT game save.