Thread: What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Deleted user
Polka Face

… my eyes and ears just had a seizure.

GOING ON WITH THE TOPIC!

Super Mario RPG Rawest Forest Mix- Marta

me ratchet and clank thugs 4 less boss fight on endakoemoji

Chumbawamba: Tubthumping
("I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down"emoji

… my eyes and ears just had a seizure.

Is that even possible?

Deleted user

It's a B-Movie from The Brave Little Toaster emoji

Ha! I just watched that movie over the weekend.

An awesome musical number from The Brave Little Toaster, though I prefer the song Worthless more.

lol my favorite movie XD

Yeah, Worthless comes second for me. I like creepy-like horror themes though, so this one really stole the show for me XD

My favourite animated feature since the age of 4.

Speaking of Worthless, I'm listening to the soundtrack version of the song right now. I have to work on a Case Study base on this film for one of my courses and I need some TBLT inspiration to finish up the paper.

Ah i know how that is! I'm doing a majorly hard picture for art class of the b movie show scene in my own style, and I just can't work on it without listening to the song XD
When your done your case study it'd be cool to hear about how it turned out, if you don't mind emoji

Anyway…

Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

Mord Fustang - A New World

Deleted user
Ah i know how that is! I'm doing a majorly hard picture for art class of the b movie show scene in my own style, and I just can't work on it without listening to the song XD
When your done your case study it'd be cool to hear about how it turned out, if you don't mind emoji

Anyway…

Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

Speaking of how it turned out, it so happens that I did made a short summary about the process of my Case Study in my blog for storytelling class. I probably wouldn't show it to the public right now as this is for one of my classes and needs to be checked by my instructor first. I might show it to you later on, but not right now.

Back to the topic though, I'm listening to Planet Hell by Nightwish at the moment.

I'm listening to the soundtrack of Chicken Run emoji

Deleted user

"I Don't Know" - The Sheepdogs

Eat It by Weird Al Yankovic

And it's going to the beat of TipsyMcbee's avatar…

"Cradles" by The Joy Formidable
It was featured in the gamescom trailer for All4One…. emoji and I can't stop listening to it…. loudly

Celebration, because I just got back from my graduation!emojiemoji