Thread: Who or what do you think is annoying?

Deleted user

User image

Looks like these console wars are never going to stop. The whole 360 versus PS3 was so 2007. Sure, these game system fights has been around since games started to exist, but now it's just being too obvious and juvenile.

I completely ignore these rapid psychos from their "correct" thoughts. Not only the game console and videogame kinds, but mostly anything that's from a franchise or something well known.

Sorry to revive a five-month dead thread but it recently occurred to me that I'd never shared what annoyed me.

- Double Standards
- Flatulence
- Songs that are misattributed to Weird Al Yankovic
- Junk mail
- Chain mail
- Spambots
- Being asked "how I'm doin'"
- Clothes shopping
- When the toilet starts running just after I flush it
- When people don't reply or thumb up my comments on YouTube
- Crappy Australian TV.

…which is pretty much all of it

1) People that just can't seem to get anything past their thick skulls. I mean, seriously! You work with someone for three months, and they are STILL asking questions that they asked just the day before. I had an issue with someone like this at work tonight-thankfully, I'm at liberty to send them home, like a boss.

2) People that never say "Please" or "Thank You" The "Thank You" part especially. If someone goes out of THEIR way to help YOU, it's only the proper thing to do. They just made your life a little easier-showing them your appreciation is always welcomed.

3) Game posts on facebook. Now, I can't be the only one here. I -hate- getting all those little updates on my page. They make an already disorganized page even worse. Sure, I can delete them, but really??

4) Prostitutes I really hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt later. But I've lived on a corner my entire life in which they frequently wave down cars. They've tried to wave ME down several times while I'm just trying to pull into my driveway! Not to mention, they are -crazy- when they come through the McDoanlds drive thru. Sure, I work there. But at least it's a respectable job with an honest paycheck.

5) Sweaty boob money Anyone that works in customer services is bound to get one of these. A woman will come trough, and instead of using a wallet, she'll use her massive breasts as a pocket for her dollars. This is not a good combination on a hot, humid summer day.

If I think of some more, I'll edit this post.

Deleted user
1) 2) People that never say "Please" or "Thank You" The "Thank You" part especially. If someone goes out of THEIR way to help YOU, it's only the proper thing to do. They just made your life a little easier-showing them your appreciation is always welcomed.

Oh yeah! That is a Big one that people tend to forget. This is why you should hammer the heck out of these saying to kids, so they will say "Thank You" more often now and in the future.

I get a lot of thankful replies when I help a lot of people out, though I share my few moments when I open doors for some and they don't even say "Thank You" at all. Yeah, you're welcome. emoji

I hate it when people are just plain antisocial…
I mean, this morning, I saw someone at the bus stop whom I've known for about five years, the only response I got was a somewhat disdainful smile, and then they walked past me, continuing to ignore me and just start talking to someone else… I mean, couldn't she even have managed a "hello"? emoji(
Not only that, but a good friend of mine rarely talks to me anymore, and when they do, they're rather arrogant, which I find upsetting because they never used to be so self centred…

I hate it when people are just plain antisocial…
I mean, this morning, I saw someone at the bus stop whom I've known for about five years, the only response I got was a somewhat disdainful smile, and then they walked past me, continuing to ignore me and just start talking to someone else… I mean, couldn't she even have managed a "hello"? emoji(

Honestly, I'm guilty of this myself sometimes. Sometimes, they know me, and where I may recognize their face-their name escapes me entirely. Or I'm really tired, and don't feel like chatting with someone who I know is a ball of energy, or I'm having a horrible day and really don't want that person to know. But look at it this way-maybe they were just having a really bad day? You never know the circumstances for a person from day to day. If I've learned anything from watching "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" it's that you should always expect the best out of your friends-even when it seems everything's gone awry.

Honestly, I'm guilty of this myself sometimes. Sometimes, they know me, and where I may recognize their face-their name escapes me entirely. Or I'm really tired, and don't feel like chatting with someone who I know is a ball of energy, or I'm having a horrible day and really don't want that person to know. But look at it this way-maybe they were just having a really bad day? You never know the circumstances for a person from day to day. If I've learned anything from watching "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" it's that you should always expect the best out of your friends-even when it seems everything's gone awry.

Amen, pegasister.

year 5 girls
justin biber
me
brady and alana
and the bus i catch 227

maddi mcnally from hvgs lives at pato
her friends
her family
justin bieber
justin bieber fans
pete the bus driver
friends when they pour food all over you
swinging from poles and they bend
swinging from poles and they snap
having to draw 50 sonics wtff(what the fish fingers)
being embarrasingly corrected
falling off small chairs in a metal work room infront of everyone

The British postal service: Royal Mail. They're notorious for letting people down, for instance, I pre-ordered All4One from Play.com, then on Thursday, I had an e-mail from them saying they'd dispatched it and to expect it for the release date (Friday), and now here we are on Tuesday, and it still hasn't arrived… emoji(There are also countless other times things like this have happened, and I suppose it probably happens to some extent with all postal services, but like I said, Royal Mail is notoriously bad… emoji

Deleted user

I totally forgot to add this to my pet peeves of annoyance, but I will say that waiting at a walk-in clinic is the most annoying thing ever.

I had an appointment today at 4:45pm. The time I got out of the clinic was an hour later and arrived home at 6. Clinics in Ontario does make you wait for a long time in general, but I know I'm not the only person that becomes pretty annoyed by this.

I totally forgot to add this to my pet peeves of annoyance, but I will say that waiting at a walk-in clinic is the most annoying thing ever.

I completely agree and share your annoyance with this.

Something in addition to this that really bothers me is when you schedule any sort of appointment, and when you get there, you have to fill out a buttload of paperwork. I would much rather be told to arrive earlier to fill it all out than show up, be told "OH HAI YOU HAVE HALF AN HOUR OF PAPERWORK TO FILL OUT," and waste even more time being somewhere I don't want to be. emoji

Aside from this, I don't have too many pet peeves. I just don't like loud, arrogant people. People singing in public to show off also bothers me due to sound sensitivity issues of mine. emoji

2) Most pop music. Real instruments and voices please.

Thank you!

That's pretty high on my list.

2)Bullies.

3)People who can't spell. doesn't it annoy you when you can hardly tell what someone is writing?

That's all I can think of!

hmmm.

1. Motor cycling guys being rough on the street! (IT'S so annoying, At least in Norway!)

2. People on youtube writing

sexual

words and such in the comments just because they hate certain people or videos!

That's all i can think of now!

1. People Who can't spell, Sheesh!
2. Justin Bieber, Can't stand his voice!
3. When Australians think they're better than Kiwis! (were better by a long-shot anyway)
4. Manic Boy racers rolling on stocks, speeding and drifting through the city, Especially when it's late at night and you wanna get some shut eye!
5. Kid's who think they're a gangsta and act like a swagger.

That's pretty much it :oui: