Thread: Who or what do you think is annoying?

Deleted user

Who or What certain things annoy you right away?

Whether it is an annoyingly human gesture, a celebrity or fictional character, or other.

I'll start off, but I probably would not have too much at this point.

1. People who chew with their mouths open. It is just very unpleasing to hear. I have family members and relatives that often does this and it would cringe my teeth with anger right away. Sure, they don't do this when other guests are around, but when it's just the family, they don't care. And I hate it so much because I don't want to hear fracking cattle sounds while I'm eating food.

2. The word "Noob". I didn't mind it at first when someone would call a newcomer "Noob" because they were literally acting like one, but I am now fed up with it since my younger cousin had over killed that word on me these days. It's just a stupid word now, especially how it's spelled too.

3. User image

Do I need to say more? He just annoys me as h*ll.

4. People who think they are better than you. Now I don't mind if you're joking around (even if it takes a while to get use to), but when you place attitude in such bad taste is where I would get annoyed. People thinking you're lame by the music you listen to or the clothes you wear is where I would ignore your stupidity right away unless if you can explain it in a mature critical matter.

And I guess that's it for now.

1) I don't like people who think they are better then everyone just to have their egos big about themselfs while calling other people bad names and say they have no taste and no life which make them sad, miserable, very low self esteem it annoys me alot seeing how people like them would do such a thing to others for no reason.

2) People who plays music or burps down the mic really loud I wouldn't mind if they lower the volume down abit when playing music or random noises down the mic now and then but when have to listen to it constantly everyday (even if you turn down the volume or mute the voice chat) you'll bound to get sick and tired of it or actually get sick (I had a headache from it one time on skype had to get off the computer and avoid that one person from voice chat for a while emoji )

3) Justin Bieber sorry if offend the fans but I find him extremely annoying emoji

4) Internet crashes I hate it when your internet crashes at the wrong time like playing robot unicorn attack or when downloading a song or video I wouldn't mind if I have slight lag during web surfing time and again though

5) I totally hate when my laptop freezes sometimes (even when I didn't have too much stuff running)

1) People who talk all the time / play music into their microphone on PSN.

2) Most pop music. Real instruments and voices please.

3) WiFi. It's unreliable AND slow.

4) Microsoft's constant failure. Seriously, they can do better.

5) People who pick their teeth/ noses in public.

6) WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs.

If I made an honest list I'd be banned from here and then put into a Turkish torture prison.

Here's my two cents on the matter:

1.Kids who think they are "gangsta". need i say more?

2.Annoying kids who insist to use mics in online games. I know this may sound like I'm picking on them but there is not a word in the dictionary to describe it.

3.Justin Bieber. Even his name is enough to make me rage. emoji(

4.Rap and pop music. Personalty i find all music in these genres to be brain damaging and just plain S***.

5.Big Brother. Where all the freaks come out and desecrate our TV screens.

To Phuntiem: at last someone else here who dosn't like Justin emoji and I know how you feel about hating kids that act like ganstas trust me I live with a few gansta kids as neighbours emoji and I totally agree with you about big brother it's nothing but utter garbage with moron freaks doing nothing but idiotic things how I wish that show ends forever cause everytime I hear that it hits the finall season there seem to be a new season of that *bleep* seriously what's up with that?

Here what I think is annoying:

videos disguised as Rick Roll

Rick Roll himself

people that pick up their phone and not listening to me anymore

AND, especially Amy Rose in the new Sonic The hedgehogs game. She seems stupider and more obvious than before.

Here my list

Justin Bieber

The Twilight saga

Hackers

And most hip hop songs

Well,here's my list:

1.Justin Bieber-Anyone even mentioning that name will also make me go on a rampage! emoji(

2.Rap,Pop,and Heavy Metal music-I really don't like these types of music.It really isn't my type of music. :oui:

3.Swearing-I just hate it when people swear at me.Nothing else to it.

4.Rated R Comedy-I find this just as annoying as Rap,Pop,and Heavy Metal music.These movies "poison your mind." emoji

5.When a page freezes-I truly hate it when a page on my laptop freezes and says,"not responding." emoji

And I guess that's all for now.

Deleted user
To Phuntiem: at last someone else here who dosn't like Justin emoji and I know how you feel about hating kids that act like ganstas trust me I live with a few gansta kids as neighbours emoji and I totally agree with you about big brother it's nothing but utter garbage with moron freaks doing nothing but idiotic things how I wish that show ends forever cause everytime I hear that it hits the finall season there seem to be a new season of that *bleep* seriously what's up with that?

Everyone here finds Justin Beiber annoying as heck, but I don't think he's the only artist that is making kids act like gangsters. Basically the music industry and other mainstream artists these days are making many youths like music that's vague, annoying and music that's not even in one genre of music anymore. That, and it's basically too much about the media rather than the meaning.

Take Usher for example. He was an R&B singer when he first debut. Now his music is a mixture of dance, hip hop and a mix of annoying auto tunes that would make your ears bleed. Same goes with Black Eye Peas too. Their first song had a meaning with "Where is the Love?", but they went to a wrong random turn with a song called "My Humps".

Seriously Music, where is the music? where is the meaning? and most importantly, WHERE IS THE LOVE? emoji

So therefore, music has leaped into a big mess in today's generation.

The Twilight saga

I'll agree with you on that one. Twilight is pretty annoying. I blame the many Jacob and Edward rapid fan girls that makes this Saga such a big deal.

Deleted user

Yeah, most music these days is the repetitive hip-hop and all that… which I can't stand! And yeah, I noticed that with Usher too, I was like "Ehh, the earlier songs were better than this generic crap…" well, I'm a fan of other types of music… not really the mainstream stuff but I could still notice that.

And yeah, the Twilight fans can be pretty damn annoying too. Unfortunately some of my family is obsessed with it but not TOO much like rabid fans.

When something annoys me I usually become sceptical and don't pay much attention to that. Or I might try to find something good in this annoyance.
Speaking of finding something good. My elder sister loves the Twilight Saga. She took me to see New Moon 'cause she needed company. Well, I wispered funny commentaries throughout all the movie so it was either action (well, the werewolf fights actually looked cool) or some laughable time 'cause of my comments X)

All mainstream music.
I'm a studio musician and have been for seven years. I s**t you not when I say I can remake a Justin Beiber song in under an hour. Same with almost all music in the charts these days. I don't care how good you say Lady GaGa is, I can make that rubbish in two hours with a generic free pack of TR-808 drum tones and a free software synthesiser like Synth1.
No one can sing, its all computers using software called 'auto tune' (name is self explanatory), they all use rubbish Cliche pre-sets on cheap consumer level Synthesisers (Like the Roland SH-201 or Micro Korg) or a s**tty Roland 'workstation' keyboard (good lord workstation keyboards are a waste of time!) and do not bother to program their own instruments.

I hate pop music, I hate pop culture. I WANT IT ALL TO F**KING DIE IN A FIRE!!!!!

Want real Electro/Freestyle/Street Music than this rubbish "Rap" and "Hip-Hop"? Try your ears on this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5h2pYs4_m8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgBzF9_CQhY
1983!!
Random fact, the drum machine in those songs is the same machine you hear in aforementioned modern music (The Roland TR-808). It sounds so full of life! Why can't modem music do that with that drum machine? The same with the synthesizers!

ben please bleep out the f word it's not allowed to used without bleeping

RG users who don't cut out four letter words in their posts.