Thread: Did you like or hate 2011?

In this thread you can writw aht you felt for 2011! and if you think of something you know you shall do and want to share, 2012 you can mention that too!
me myself feel 2011 has been a grat year, if we look away from all the wars around the globe!
so what's your opinion?emoji

2011 was a great year for me, but for two cons.

Cons.

My old, fat PS3 died in January and I got upset because of many reasons. And the main reason was starting all my games over againemoji

Starting high schoolemoji

Everything else was wonderful! Got many new games, got all the Ratchet and Clank Comics and went to Europe to visit family.

2011 has definitely been the best year for me so far. The only things I have to complain about are having to withdraw from all of my classes this semester and having my betta fish die after three and a half years. emoji The year had a nice closure for me with a Video Games Live concert last night. emoji

I just want 2012 to be as good as this year was, or even better!

i liked 2011 because we got a new ratchet and clank game but im afaid of 2012 because the worlds going to end on my bday

2011 was a bit wibbly-wobbly for me (if that makes sense! emoji ), there were a lot of good times and a lot of bad times, so in the end it pretty much averaged out.
But, of course, I have learned from the mistakes I made last year, so hopefully I can use that to my advantage to help make this year better, by not making those mistakes again! emoji

My year was a bit both of them.The first part was pretty bad.But the end of the year was cool emoji!I even met two of my internet friends ^^.

i liked 2011 because we got a new ratchet and clank game but im afaid of 2012 because the worlds going to end on my bday

Why do everyone believe that! the mayas said the earth was flat! but it isn't!

I know! It really does annoy me when I see people going on about this predicted end of the world…
Anyway, NASA have pointed out multiple ways that prove the hypotheses about it won't happen… IDK about anyone else, but I trust NASA…

I know! It really does annoy me when I see people going on about this predicted end of the world…
Anyway, NASA have pointed out multiple ways that prove the hypotheses about it won't happen… IDK about anyone else, but I trust NASA…

the end of world can be the dya when the sun turns into a super-nova! but that's milliards of years to!

the end of world can be the dya when the sun turns into a super-nova! but that's milliards of years to!

but nostadomis predicted the world ending in 2012 and i believe him because he predicted 9/11 and no one listened even though it happened

Yeah, WW3 will begin this year and world will end in December.
…wait, that means I have to go to war since I turn 18 this year and we have a mandatory conscription in my country…
Prolly not.

Seriously, why do so many believe in stuff like those predicted doomsdays? Wasn't it that the world was supposed to end in 2003 also?

Anyway, 2011 was pretty average. There have been better years, though it wasn't that bad.
Speaking of 2012, I expect it to be better than 2011.
Will start 3rd year at High School after summer (tho I'll have to finish 2nd first).
Since I turn 18, I must also choose between 6/9/12 month army service and a double-length civilian service (the choice is pretty obvious, 90% of men choose Defence Force over work in public libraries, museums, kindergartens and such). I must start either one before I turn 30, so there'll be more than enough time. Though, what has been criticised is that Finnish men get to work life a year later than men in those (North) European countries which don't force conscription.

but nostadomis predicted the world ending in 2012 and i believe him because he predicted 9/11 and no one listened even though it happened

Yes, OK, Nostradamus predicted the end of the world as well as 9/11, and 9/11 happened, but do you really think he could correctly predict that far ahead twice?
I mean, what are the chances that anyone would be able to make such an accurate prediction twice?

2012, the end of the world? I didn't know people were still following that story?

I don't know exactly how it goes, I've heard many different versions:

1. Some ancient calender is cut off in 2012, so therefore the world is gonna explode or something?

2. Our planet gets cooked by the sun and begins to fall apart *clicks fingers* just like that (which is impossible, as the sun is totally not cooking us)

3. Someone said the world was gonna end, so therefore (with no good evidence whatsoever) it's gonna happen

I don't know which one of them I'm supposed to be following? (Some I may have missed, as I am totally uninterested in this doomsday stuff)

now a bit more on the subject of weather I enjoyed or hated 2011. It was a good year for me! A very good year! Scored a PS3, and got all my old PS3 games back, plus some really cool new ones! (three of which are now my favourite games of all time) and have had a pretty good year at school! (I thought that was impossible!?)

I can't actually think of any negatives??

2012, the end of the world? I didn't know people were still following that story?

I don't know exactly how it goes, I've heard many different versions:

1. Some ancient calender is cut off in 2012, so therefore the world is gonna explode or something?

2. Our planet gets cooked by the sun and begins to fall apart *clicks fingers* just like that (which is impossible, as the sun is totally not cooking us)

3. Someone said the world was gonna end, so therefore (with no good evidence whatsoever) it's gonna happen

I don't know which one of them I'm supposed to be following? (Some I may have missed, as I am totally uninterested in this doomsday stuff)

now a bit more on the subject of weather I enjoyed or hated 2011. It was a good year for me! A very good year! Scored a PS3, and got all my old PS3 games back, plus some really cool new ones! (three of which are now my favourite games of all time) and have had a pretty good year at school! (I thought that was impossible!?)

I can't actually think of any negatives??

And three times has HArold Camping said doomday was then and then but it newer happened!

if those people that try to 'predict' the end of the world are right, then the world was supposed to end like a hundred times already. This end of the world thing got old years ago…